xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raidation

Making Money From Games NOTE: This is for Flash Developers Only

Well, as the topic says, you can make money by making Flash games.

The way this works is:

1. You make a really good game.

2. You send it to a sponsor for approval.

3. Register your games on MochiAds.

4. $)

1. You make a really good game.

I think this is simple. Make a really good Flash game. It has to be Flash. It cannot be C++, DirectX, Java, etc...

Try to add as many elements as possible. Once again, make it really good.

2. You send it to a sponsor for approval.

[sarcasm]This is possibly the most complicated part of the process.[/sarcasm]

Examples of sponsors are AddictingGames, Miniclip, and Doppler.

You send them an email, they approve of the game, and they send you money to put their ad in your game. Then, they host your game.

3. Register your games on MochiAds.

This part is optional. It's only for additional money.

Visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Basically, you register for a developer account, post your game on there, and they send you money for every ad that's viewed.

4. $)

Really? Have you really gotten far enough to learn what "$)" means?

Lol the concept is really simple but how many people among here have the talent of creating flash games on their own?!!! I know it's a really good way to earn money but it's important to have a knack for creating games which I assume most people here don't have (no offense). Have you created any game till now? If so please share it with us

Eh, too bad I don't make flash games. Really, the flash dev tool is so expensive. A lot of indie flash developers get it illegally with key generators and the like, but I refuse to stoop that low. Is there an equivalent for downloadable games you happen to know of? I might be interested in something of that nature. :)

But I only might. Personally, I just like making games, it's a hobby for me. I'm definitely planning on doing it commercially in the future, but I don't think the future is today. :(

Mochiads take much revenue from developers. I think there should be a decent model for this. Kizash was paying pay per view for flash games. That is also acceptable. There are other sites which pay for pay per view. May not be the perfect option for all. But for those who are in it for money will choose mochiads.

Lol the concept is really simple but how many people among here have the talent of creating flash games on their own?!!! I know it's a really good way to earn money but it's important to have a knack for creating games which I assume most people here don't have (no offense). Have you created any game till now? If so please share it with us

I am pretty sure that I have told you this before... but my friend, which is very young, I tell you, as young as me, did have experience with making games and then earning money by putting ads in them as you said, but unfortunately I don't know which company she worked for, but I know that she receive 100 USD just for one game...

And she learned flash all by herself... now, if you think about it, if a high school student can do something like that, then so can you!!! You just have to have to patience and time to learn everything yourself and I'm sure you'll be there one day... :)

You need to learn Flash for year or two you can earn something :D Just have patience and don't try to create everything only you.If there is some professional designer which is your friend and he wants to help you,allow him and add him on credits area.So how much more people are in your team, you will make your game better and you will earn more $$$ :( if you work everything i think you will do something perfect,but then you will start making wrong things...You can do one game for a month and few weeks testing it,and finding bugs and unsafe places.After making it you could register on site for ads like Raidation said.I think this is not simple but it is possible.Nameless_ please if you have the URL of the flash game,we don't need companies :)