xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carrot

50 Invites?

okay that was weird. I just checked my gmail inboxes and they each have 50 invite on them. then i invited someone and my invite # was at 49 for like a minute then it went back up to 50 CRAZY!! Does anyone know if gmail is going open soon. i hope not.

I Think gmail Goes To free Like MSN , HotMail and YahooI Dont like gmail goes to free why? free just advertisement users Gmail is good webmail Fast And Secure but hotmail is very slow and yahoo is not very secure :D

My invites haven't gone up...I still have 48 left. Probably a small bug in Gmail's invite system. I have no idea when (if theydo), Gmail goes public. I also hope not, then, it'd be impossible for new people to get a good name, possibly more spam, and other problems. Yeah, Gmail is pretty fast, I'm veryimpressed with Gmail.

I've read about the 50 invitations a few days ago... I think it's because not in a long time Gmail will be public... the want to increase the number of users... I think that for the same reasons I'm getting more Spam on my Gmail.. not as much as in MSN, but some spams are coming into my inbox. Cheers!!! ;)