xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eurobeat

Thesis Title Proposal

i searched in google to find some possible thesis title proposal and apparently I drifted in apache poi. But i dont know which subcomponents will i choose. But i have a little knowledge how to use HWPF(one of the subcomponents of POI, but im on my own if i choose that because that components doesnt have pointman) any advice or other resources for thesis title? Also if possible the estimate maximum time should be done in 9 months with only one person working :P

Edited by eurobeat (see edit history)

I dont think i can make any suggestions what topics you could use. But just to clarify for those who may be able to, are you writing a thesis on "anything" to do with computer science or does it need to be more specific? Does it need to be language specific?

I found this link which could give you ideas - http://python.objectis.net/index_html

Unfortunately it wasn't the link i was looking for but it still may help. Perhaps one of the topics i find most interesting is robotics and neural networking. There is a python module that caters for that called "Pyro" but again i dont know if thats what you need.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)