xisto Community
novaforme

New Computer Case Check this thing out

I'm a big fan of that Lain Li case above, pretty cool design, but the others aren't too bad looking either. I've actually seen one of those base drum cases, very cool. The company doesnt just modify existing drums, they actually custom build those cases from unique produts. Very cool.

Oh, I LOVE building computers. The only problem with that is that I don't have any kind of money to do it. I can't even upgrade my own computer, I'm stuck with a pentium 2 and a radeon 9100 from who knows how long ago. the only nice part in there would be my new 300g hard drive...too bad it's not as fast as it could be, because the processor can barely process 2 times 2.

huh this is really great at least you will not have any problems with its cooling and other things as it will always be cool since it has so many coolers around it. Though it is somewhat funny how it looks and I was also unable to find price anywhere there on the site you provided for this case however I am sure that you cannot get it in any casual store.