xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Gmail Rules YAYAY

i just got gmail like a week ago! it rules! ive never had an emailer better than this wow is all i can say. anyway i think you should all get gmail as google continues to make the world a much safter place. i hope you all like gmail as much as me and may we continue in peace and happiness. if any of you want a freakin invite just freakin pm me you freakin idiot! GOSH

Save your invites for bribing old teachers :D because most people have invites anyways... but I'm not saying that it's bad to not have gmail. Gmail is pretty cool! Enjoy your gmail!

yea gmail is pretty cool. Better than any other service. Plus it isn't any dissapointment. Everything runs perfect. But every body has gmail by now so many people have invites to give. Its not hard to get one from a person.

My one problem is I don't get e-mail too much. I used to fill up 50 MB like that, but now that I have 250 MB and a lot less junkmail on hotmail, I use that more. I send all my newsletters and random stuff to gmail or big files. It's kind of like my archive. Msn is very slow and clunky :/

yes. its really cool. not complicated with banners like others. just text link. thats what i like.but just wondering too, sometime i feel slowly access it, than i get error page coz too long waiting time. or it maybe from my connection here. :D

I'm the same case Biscuitrat. I never get emails from real people in my inbox. Its always some ***** newsletter or Google Alerts that i've signed up to. I do get a good laugh every day at seeing 15.00 MB is only 1% of my storage. I don't know why this is funny. It just is. xD.

The reason why Gmail is so good is:a) you can archive your messages, something that hotmail or yahoo doesn't have, in hotmail, you end up with pages and pages of email, and i takes forever to find them:D SEARCH! duh, it's Googlec) 1 GB - I could never use this up ever. (ever.)d) Only Textaul Ads - that means quicker loading speeds, and no bulky advertisments that destory your email viewing pleaseuree) It's by Google, and no one can top that, right? :D

I have used gmail for some time already and I think it's great. I usually get a lot of email and my earlier email inboxes were just so full, but now i'm happy with my gmail account. it's easy to use and it has a nice look and it's just great!

well, If there's somewhere Gmail faults is that it isn't possible to use it with any program as mozilla mail, thunderbird or ms outlook, it would be perfect, but i still prefer my 250mb yahoo acount