xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
desertfish

Hello,all. I M Jessy From China.

hello,all. I m jessy from china. I am in shenzhen now. have you ever heard of Shenzhen? it is a beautiful and modern city.If one day you come to china,i can be ur guide :P of course i can not promise that i will be a good guide coz china is very large and there are so many places i never visit

Hello desertfish... (or would you prefer Jessy?)

Welcome to Xisto!!!

No one has replied to your thread yet, so I though I might be the first one to do that... :P I'm been not very active lately, see, so I thought that it would be a good time to catch up right now...

Yes, I have heard of ShenZhen, it's in the southern part of China next to Hong Kong and near Macau. ... but isn't it rather polluted? Apparantly all the skies are grey there. But I'm sure it's very beautiful. But by saying "I am in Shenzhen NOW.", are you implying that you do not usually live in shenzhen??? Oh well, I'm sure that the tour that you will offer us if we ever go there will be very good though. :P

But anyway, just in case you didn't know about Xisto (since we didn't hear anything from the likes of it from your side), Xisto is a webhosting company that allows you to host your very own website with you own domain name. The only thing you have to do to get this service is to post constantly at their forums (like this one) to earn what we call myCENTS and then use it to buy your domain and hosting package.

However, you will have to register at their main company (Xisto Corporation)'s support and billing centre to get started. Just go in there, sign up with the same email as you did here, and after you have posted a minimum of five posts and waited a few hours your will have what we other members also have under our names: myCENTS

100 myCENTS that you earn gets transferred to your support and billing centre and 200 myCENTS is enough to get your started. Also, 100 myCENTS is the equivalent to 1 USD.

Good luck!!!

hello,all. I m jessy from china. I am in shenzhen now. have you ever heard of Shenzhen? it is a beautiful and modern city.If one day you come to china,i can be ur guide :) of course i can not promise that i will be a good guide coz china is very large and there are so many places i never visit

Welcome desertfish to Xisto. Thanks for you time in regisering to Xisto forums I am sure you will enjoy yourself here as much as I did when I was new here :P.

Seems you are signed up on a lot of places and now here :P & Also no I have not heard of Shenzhen sounds a very unique name for such a place as China.

I have provided important links below here to stop you getting a warn or ban, Forum rules ect..

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

Enjoy the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ash:).