xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shangshaptak

New Mac Mouse Apple releases magic mouse

The amazing thing about apple is, when they bring out a new hardware everyone goes,"Oh I've been dying for something like that!". Apple does it again with the new Magic Mouse. Retaining the two button format, this mouse also functions like the trackball, it has touch functionalities. Instead of rolling that wheel, you just touch and drag. The whole mouse is touch sensitive and the possibilities are endless as to how it can be utilized to your best advantage....maybe even as a free hand drawing tool? Who knows. As always, it looks gorgeous.

"PICS, OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN!" :P just kidding!

anybody had their hands on this thing already? is it really "magic"? :P

i wonder how it like (never had mac :P )maybe we can use that for drawing some manga comics, instead of using penbut well, i have a traumatic notebook problem about scrolling pages with my finger :P

I don't quite know about the drawing part but its kind of like using the iphone or itouch. As far as I've read and remember about it is that its touch sensitive. There's a side swiping movement that like scrolls through the pages quickly, there's the up and down finger movement that will zoom in on content, and some other stuff. They also mentioned that the bad thing about it is its too low close to the surface that its hard to maneuver. Other than that its a pretty neato piece of hardware updated from the Mighty Mouse. Oh and it uses bluetooth too and it still uses the laser technology or whatever its called only on non transparent surfaces. I'm not really a mac guy or mac pusher but this is a cool little piece of hardware. I think they priced it around 60 bucks.