xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donneo

Sony Without Keyboard

donneo,please stop from coping and pasting...You should write your topics with your minds,not to use macedonian texts and translate them to English.I am not moderator so i can't edit your thread,but please this is your second warning.The same text can be found on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but with google translate and few corrections it will be extractly the same.

Edited by TheDarkHacker (see edit history)

bro try give some info also and also be more specific about your quest.but anyways i cant think of any sony vaio of widout keyboardwidout mouse is nice but

Here is the whole translated text and it isn't that much good but i am honest and i say that this is not mine:

Sony Japan has demonstrated a prototype of a futuristic designed EL.This Vaio laptop comes with a flexible OLED display that is the place where normally there should be keyboard.You can guess,this is not classical keyboard,it uses touch screen to send data to the computer.How Mon OLED screen in practice remains to be seen.This laptop is extremely slim design, which eliminates the possibility of some embedded components that are specific to laptops, such as optical plant, strong battery and disc ...The concept of screen instead of the keyboard difficult to revive soon, but tell us in which direction technology is moving today.

Sorry for grammar mistakes because i did only few corrections and you can see i wrote few sentences.