xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asomormridul

Do You Believe In Online Dating Sites?

Dating business always has been lucrative for people who are running the business. It's been catered towards the business rather than the person who subscribes to the service.The basic needs of companionship created business that drives the whole dating service world. You might say that if people are content with being alone, there wouldn't be any discussion for dating service(s) topic(s). And furthermore, because there are dating services people need to find that special person in their lives. And so the circle of what came first goes on and on.I believe that online dating sites are after one thing--your money. They may have the greatest intention according to their service pledge but at the end, it's all about the money. After all, who in the right mind runs a successful business without getting a rightful compensation? And what business charges only the fairest amount? It must make profit.There's no harm in being curious or inquisitive about dating sites and even joining them. And if you do happen to find someone that a service says you ought to meet, try and venture out.But if you are willing to venture out on the account of some service, you also should be able to venture out on your own and mingle. What gets me irked is that a person is willing to put his or her future by answering some questions and letting some stranger (or a complex and carefully crafted computer program) to pair up with another stranger, who also spent time answering some questions. And this person is willing to trust some selection chosen by this service and not trust his or her own self by going out different places, meeting different people.I wonder if the advancement of online services, online forums, the online itself created less and less time to meet real people in real social situation. And yet, use online service--which isolated us in the first place--to find someone whom we can share the rest of life together...perhaps sending SMS and chats to each other :P

There are sayings of much ado about nothing. Online dating sites are nothing but a collection of pseudo-ominous people depressed with deprivation looking for a flirtation escapade.No wonder 90% of the user are fictious and fake. You chat with a boy and in reality is a girl worst a unisex.I have no intentions for registering into such sites nor visit such sites.

Online dating sites are gaining a lot more popularity as one can access easily to the like minded people around the city. Moreover, most of such dates are one time activity and both the partners rarely remembers their dates.
Have you been to such datings?

How do you feel about such dating sites where two strangers fix meeting over a short chat?

Hi,

I never use dating sites but I feel all are fake sites. You can not believe on these sites.

There are on-line dating sites and then there are on-line dating sites...It all depends what you are looking for. There are sites that will try to find someone you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. And then there are sites that are only to find someone to sleep with as a one night stand. (Those are the most common ones) The latter is obviously more dangerous , imagine you meet this random woman, sleep with her and she falls pregnant. She wants a abortion , but you are totally against abortion. What then ? The truth is you can never know a person too well, even in real life. There are literary 100's of important questions you should ask someone before you spend the rest of your life with them. Things such as Religion, Money, Kids, Sexual preferences ,Culture, Dreams, 6 things you cannot live without etc..... Some dating sites ask you 100's of these type of questions and if you answer them, they create a 'match' based on your preferences. which is pretty useful , doing that in real life can take a very long time. A good dating site can match you up with partners that are of the same morale standards as you. That still doesn't mean you'll work out but at least it will narrow it down allot. In my experience a good dating site used to be okcupid, but that was a time long ago, since then they have made their website slower by adding too much fancy graphix.

Online dating sites are gaining a lot more popularity as one can access easily to the like minded people around the city. Moreover, most of such dates are one time activity and both the partners rarely remembers their dates.
Have you been to such datings?

How do you feel about such dating sites where two strangers fix meeting over a short chat?

i never believe,,they are completely fake with a fake logic,,a person who dont even know one can not love another.i dont want to believe in such meaningless meeting.

Nope, I do not believe in online dating sites.If you cant find a decent person in life, then I guess theres just no place for you.The screen cannot hide who you are, and you shouldnt allow it to hide yourself. Go out there and be the person you are, and make an appeal before your impression age is over. Love does not float through online chat rooms, neither does it in text messages. Why do you think girls prefer to be called than texted? or guys?Texting/messaging with words is only hiding your personality.Dating sites are fake.Anyone can answer questions about themselves faithfully and truthfully (or not) to get real results and to actually meet someone in real life who actually understands them, their capabilities, their accomplishments and capacities of love (OR NOT, BIG TIME).I believe dating sites are major set-ups, the site just wants your money, and nothing more.Aside from that, who is the crowd on the site?Ill tell you.... 50% Robots/Generated chat programs, 45% Sick people, and 5% people like you and I.In conclusion, dont use dating sites.Go outside, meet up with your friends, and let yourself and your life steer your path, not the computer.