xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

cs server freezes after loading server Counter Strike Problem

cs server freezes after loading serverCounter Strike Problem

Counter Strike ProblemHey guys,I pray someone can help me. For about a week I enjoyed playingCounter-Strike Source with no problems. I went to create a server, toDo some headshot practice and the system loaded the server just fine,But when I got to the title screen I noticed that I couldn't click the"OK" button to begin playing. I realized the game had frozen because IWas unable to "ESC" out of the window forcing me to use the taskManager to end the program. I thought maybe it was because I didSomething wrong while creating the server so I tried to load a normalServer and got the same response. The server I chose has music thatPlays and it was skipping/sticking and again I could not click the "OK"Button forcing me to end the program.Can anyone help me with this problem, please.

-question by anil

cs server freezes after loading server

Counter Strike Problem

Counter Strike Problem

Hey guys, I pray someone can help me. For about a week I enjoyed playing Counter-Strike Source with no problems. I went to create a server, to Do some headshot practice and the system loaded the server just fine, But when I got to the title screen I noticed that I couldn't click the "OK" button to begin playing. I realized the game had frozen because I Was unable to "ESC" out of the window forcing me to use the task Manager to end the program. I thought maybe it was because I did Something wrong while creating the server so I tried to load a normal Server and got the same response. The server I chose has music that Plays and it was skipping/sticking and again I could not click the "OK" Button forcing me to end the program. Can anyone help me with this problem, please.

-question by anil

Check,maybe you have some problem with your counter strike files.Sometimes if you are using bad words on server,they can add commands which can change your nick,your keys for moving etc. Try to reinstall Counter-Strike and say do you have problems.

If you have problem only with your server than you should check the users.ini file if you have amxmodx mod.Other problem can be some mod...Try to remove AMX and MetaMod and the file which executes the metamod.If problem is not solved,then there is virus with your computer,scan it with Anti-Virus!