xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FIFA 2002. Extract Speech Commentary... Extract Music From Games

FIFA 2002. Extract Speech Commentary...Extract Music From Games

Hi guys,

There is a way to extract audio files (especially Speech Commentary) from FIFA 2002 ???

The files that needed it to extract and convert are: Players.Str, Speech.Str and Teams.Str.,

located in dir  C:Program FilesEA SPORTSFIFA 2002dataaudiospc

The game is very old, but the reason  who I want to extract Speech Commentary is, the only version who have Commentary version to extract, convert and added it to futured versions of PES (Pro Evolution Soccer)!

I made it a large search in google but no one is capable to do this!

The game, unfortunately, is unsupported to run under a CPU Dual Core !

That means, that the method to run it and use any Audio Recorder, is useless! 

EA sports not support any more this version of FIFA! Is the biggest stupid of the century!

Anyway, I used programs like: Game Extractor (Retail), Dragon Unpacker, Universal Extractor, ... With no success!

Please HELP Meeeeeee ! 

-question by Rocky

FIFA 2002. Extract Speech Commentary...Extract Music From Games

Hi guys,

There is a way to extract audio files (especially Speech Commentary) from FIFA 2002 ???

The files that needed it to extract and convert are: Players.Str, Speech.Str and Teams.Str.,

located in dir C:Program FilesEA SPORTSFIFA 2002dataaudiospc

The game is very old, but the reason who I want to extract Speech Commentary is, the only version who have Commentary version to extract, convert and added it to futured versions of PES (Pro Evolution Soccer)!

I made it a large search in google but no one is capable to do this!

The game, unfortunately, is unsupported to run under a CPU Dual Core !

That means, that the method to run it and use any Audio Recorder, is useless!

EA sports not support any more this version of FIFA! Is the biggest stupid of the century!

Anyway, I used programs like: Game Extractor (Retail), Dragon Unpacker, Universal Extractor, ... With no success!

Please HELP Meeeeeee !

-question by Rocky

Have you tried to set affinity to single core (+ using compatibility modes)? Setting affinity is easy with SetAffinity -tool by ToDo.