xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Qeustion

there are tons (try doing a search) but those days are long gone no one pays for clicks anymore, way too easy to get (clicks i mean). You should find some other way to make money.round.trap17.com

How about Google Adsense? There's a whole topic about it down a few spots in this same forum. From everything I've heard, it's a pretty good way to make money, as well as being safe. Any questions, just look at the topic about it. I myself don't know much (as I haven't used it) but I have friends that do, and say that it's really good. Besides, it's google... :D

Everyone uses google ads now. When I first heard about it I was thinking of adding them to my site because I used to pay $10 per month and I was younger I didn't have that much. But I never did and I'm glad >_>I'm sure that are other ways to make money. Like advertising your referal links in your site.

Everyone uses google ads now. When I first heard about it I was thinking of adding them to my site because I used to pay $10 per month and I was younger I didn't have that much. But I never did and I'm glad >_>

I'm sure that are other ways to make money. Like advertising your referal links in your site.

48374[/snapback]

Google ads seem good for everyone but not ME :D .

i was disallowed because i don't live in the country that google allow. :D

but if you can, the google is the best for u.

Google is very strict on policies. If they ever come to know that you clicked on your own ads then they will not step back to suspend youraccoutn and take all your cash away. So be warned!

Do you have to have a tax id for google? because i know some ad placment websites they require that you have a tax id. and if they do where would you get one and would you have to be a company?

Well dont go for google if u are in uk try tradedoubler.maybe this will help u.i think many click sites cheats ...anyway try tell us if u find any good one.