xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Gamse Sigy

I use it on my rose online forum.

wanted to know if you guys think its good.

Althought its not really speciaal.

Posted Image

But ill get a new one later cause this was kind of a beta test sig.

Oh and thx fore nquad fore making it.

It's ok, I guess. It doesn't seem like a very sinister picture, and the inner bevel on the text looks kinda strange. A better font than Chiller (and there are loads out there) would be more adequate.

Lol yes i know but this was only the beta sig.Soon i will have another one.But the picture is fore the game i play at the moment so dont look at it fore now its about the total signature toghter.

huh i dont understand...what you mean beta...how can a sig have different versions??? haha oh well anyways ya the inner bevel looks funky and the picture i have no clue what game its from...oh i was wondering what that red bar thing is?? and when your other sig is done please show it to us.

It looks like the character's health bar.

huh i dont understand...what you mean beta...how can a sig have different versions??? haha oh well anyways ya the inner bevel looks funky and the picture i have no clue what game its from...oh i was wondering what that red bar thing is?? and when your other sig is done please show it to us.

48537[/snapback]

I usually create around 3-5 different verisons or so of any graphic I'm working on, and I almost never consider something ocmpletely done. I'll have to upload some of my latest work, I've done osme really interesting things lately.