xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Digital Peephole invention worth inventing

You know you had a good idea when someone else already thought of it and made it to the market...I'm just 1 year too late.

Peephole. We know them. We use them. We hate how it looks and how cumbersome it is. Well, enter the digital age where LCD's are little cheaper these days. Combine cheap screen with old fashion ways of looking at who's at the door you get Digital Peephole.

Posted Image

Not only this device is easy to replace/mount it's also very simple to use. Press the button once to see and press the same button to zoom. It's an idea that will be welcomed by every paranoid apartment and condominium dwellers around the world.

I confess, I really like this gadget. If I only thought of it a year ago.

At a price tag of $140 I not too sure I'll be jumping for it just yet. It runs off of a single AA battery which is good for about 1700 views. Now, only if they can make is so that it's rechargeable from the placement, solar recharge or permanent AC cord--but that would be too much.