xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy9183

Earn Money Whilst Uploading. New Affiliate Program From Easy-share.com

This is an easy way to make money while uploading and sharing your files within your sharing community. Easy-share now pays you up to 50% of all Premium membership sign-ups (referrals) obtained through your uploaded files.

Uploaders who are active on good file sharing boards (generally those in the US, EU, UK, etc.) generate on average about US$70 in Premium sales per 1,000 downloads. After factoring in the 35% base rate, uploaders? commission ranges from $24.50 - $35.00.

They pay automatically every week - minimum amounts for PayPal, ePassporte, WebMoney is $10. Also, they pay you 20% of the money earned from affiliates who you referred to Easy-share.com

Detailed program description can be seen here - http://www.crocko.com/en/revenueshare.html

Signup now and you wont regret it, I have already started making money and I?m sure you can too.

This is actually an interesting idea but I think it's better to go with a pay-per-download basis instead. My issue with that is places like MegaUpload don't count all downloads. I've had things loaded 80k times and still only got credit for 40 (yes.. fourty, not fourty thousand)...I may try this out in the future just to see how well it really works.

Sound good but like rpgsearcherz said, it would be better is they retain the pay per 1000 downloads plan. Thinking of signing up but then hesitated when I realise that ppd cease on january 2010.