xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jotewro32

Hey Guys A hi and about why im here

Hey guys,I'm here well in the search of the obvious, wanting to start up a web page but also want to let you guys know what type of site. I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (for those who don't know were that is located, its in the Caribbean) and I have recently started a new company which is in the telecommunications giving VoIP service and 3CX (its a windows based digital PBX) and I want to make a site so my clients can read whats going on, prices, services and other information. I also expect to expand to the continental united states and maybe even Europe. Well I hope to get to meet some of you guys on the form and if you guys have any questions regarding VoIP or anything feel free to write to me!=)

Hiya!!! Glad to see you here!In fact, Xisto is (as far as I know), the only hosting company that gives you Unlimited Diskspace and Bandwidth Hosting for free (for the price of posting, or course!!!)So you've made a good choice in coming here. They also give you the domain here for free as well... But so basically, all you have to do is to post on Xisto, and you earn what they named it "myCENTS". Basically, every 100 myCENTS is the equivalent of one US dollar, and it's really pretty easy to earn that much.200 myCENTS (2 US Dollars) can give you hosting, and I usually earn 200 myCENTS in a day or two, and we're talking about using up 200 myCENTS a MONTH...But first you'll have to go to Xisto's Support and Billing Centre and sign up there, with the same email as you did here, as that provides the link between the two accounts. After that, you'll have to post at least 5 posts and wait until your "myCENTs" (in red) turns up out under your name and then you can begin earning myCENTS!!!Good luck with everything! The amount of myCENTS that you earn depends on how long your post is, how popular that is (I really don't know how that works, but anyway), and whether is is copied from another website or not. Copying is strictly prohibited, or else everyone can then copy stuff off the web and paste it here and easily earn myCENTS.So quote everything that you have copied, pay respect to everyone, and you'll survive. :PGood luck!(By the way, you may want to read to rule on the left hand side of the main forum page).

hey welcome to our family.. :) wow so you are creating a company? :P good luck to you just be active here at Xisto forums for you to be able to have manymycent and buy a domain name and a hosting package... Xisto offers the best freeyet paid like... the best of all free hosting company :P

Welcome! The main goal in a forum like this is posting for money if you want to buy some hosting or a domain... You can get free hosting by a real hosting company this way, by virtual money or real too. If you want to have a website, you must register in Xisto Hosting with the same email as you've registered Xisto, then you can start to post big, non-spammy posts around the forum so your cents raise. Of course you can also pay with PayPal or creditcard as it's a real hosting company. If you have the money of course :P
Some links that may be important are below.

- The Xisto Readme

- How does T17 give you free hosting? Well, there is Xisto where you don't need money and Xisto where you do. Remember you can buy hosting but not domain, you can use instead (yoursitename).trap17.com. You can do that when you click Order and do subdomain, then you write your site name and in the tinier box you type Xisto.com.

- More about these myCENTS

Forum Rules - To follow!!!!

- Official WebHosting FAQ

There are also a few forums where you can get pre-sales questions and more:
In the Xisto Network category, you can find all these forums.

If you have questions, ask above or here! :P Have a nice day and get some centz!

Hello jotewro32,
Start posting here,because 2 days i can see you have 1 post,this introduction :P.Anyway,hope you will be good user and you will not get to troubles.I need to post the "rulz" of this forum because they are very important :P
Here they are http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ .You have good place where you live :P
Little offtopic: How is in Caribbean?
If i have questions about VoIP you will be the first who will be asked.But i am not working with that.....
Relax here,and chat in the shoutbox :)