xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

How Much Youre Earnings/month With Adsense? just a curious questions

Hi good day everyone just a curious question and i want to try google adsense as my money sourcedid anyone of you using it?how much was your earnings per month? can you please post it here? and also a screenshot of your cheks? if availablethanks to everyone of you..

I have implemented adsense into my website for almost a year. At last check, it brought me less than $20. On average, there are about 1500 visits and 15,000 page views per month. Realise that most of the users are "non-clickers". While the rest, unless the advertisement is interesting to them, will give it a miss too. So in actual fact, most of the page views and visits are wasted. I have been on a lookout for cpm advertising program and so far, found 2 interesting programs which I have implemented. Duration is too short for me to do a proper review at the moment.

I have implemented adsense into my website for almost a year. At last check, it brought me less than $20. On average, there are about 1500 visits and 15,000 page views per month. Realise that most of the users are "non-clickers". While the rest, unless the advertisement is interesting to them, will give it a miss too. So in actual fact, most of the page views and visits are wasted. I have been on a lookout for cpm advertising program and so far, found 2 interesting programs which I have implemented. Duration is too short for me to do a proper review at the moment.

what are those two sites youve found? can i know it please? how much you earned into it?
so google adsense is not a good source of money in case of visitors only... ?

So you earned $20 in whole year. in this case its very small amount for the the 1500 visits per day. I am wandering how people are earning through this system?