xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plurk

Looking For An Ancient Game Once upon a forrest

Hi,I'm forever lookig for a game called "Once upon a forest". I played it when I was younger (but still older than the age-group it was intended for) and I enjoyed it immensely. Especially the music was good. Another great performance by James Horner. I have not been able to find a copy anywhere...There is a animated tv-cartoon by the same name. If you've seen that, you can breeze through the game no problem. Anyway, it holds no challenges for kids over 7 years old, I just wanted it for sentimental reasons...

Yelp! I loved that movie (still do) and it's part of my collection. Never knew there was a game based on it though. Try an E-Bay auction.

you know man i know exactly how you feel for me my game when i played whe ni was a kid was blades of steel now for me being a canadian this game was tight, and i lvoed it played that game for hours on end wiht my father bu tthe game your reffering to i remember playing that a long time ago, a friend of mine was really addicted to it, im sure if you went to the local game shop they could probably find one for you im guessing cheap seeing how its older and the decline in shape, also you could try ebay and online forums liek this one for buying this game, im sure out of us all someone has it sitting in an old box and wants to get rid of it. goodluck on this adventure finding this game

try a google search - there are a few places you can buy it... search for "once upon a forest PC game" or something... good luck.