xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkmeca

Anyone Here Like System Of A Down Or Disturbed?

i was just wondering if anyone here was into system of a down and disturbed...its just out of curiosity...cause not many ppl like em, but they are my two favorite bands.

heard of SoaD's new song? Cigaro? It's frickin awesome, I'm ready for Mesmerize/Hypnotize!!

ya i know its gonna be awesome they are coming out at different times though like a month or two apart its quiet depressing... but no i havent heard their new song, sadly i dont have any P2P software to download anything....

Yes they are the best end of the nu-metal spectrum, personally i enjoy system of a downs very unique and different style of music, as for disturbed i enjoy its more of a customary metal mixed with their own style which i think is awesome. Both bands have been a great influence i started listening to them since grade 7.

In my opinion... SOAD is far better that Disturbed (a mediocre metal band). Disturbed has a couple of good singles but listening his albums repeteadly is kind of boring...SOADs two records (and also Steal This Album) are into the best of new metal... but Cigaro didn?t impress me too much... is not a good song compared to Sugar, Spiders, Chop Suey or Toxicity.Only my opinion, sorry :angry: