xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpphp

Hi, Rana Here My introduction, My Story to find Trap17

Hello, This is Rana and recently found this forum. Honestly like other I am posting to get credits. You will not believe me, When Itried to register myself here, I astonished to know my email is already registered. I asked my self how. I even never hear about this site before... but dont know how but I was registered almost 10 months ago. I recover my password and start posting.I find this site after comparing alot alot of free hosting companies and found this free webhosting best in reviews from different websites..hopefully I will get credits soon :lol:

Hi there Rana and welcome back to Xisto forums. Are you sure you didn't register yourself 10 months ago?! Memory can sure play tricks sometimes. Otherwise I'm guessing that you have a short email address such as abcd@gmail.com and someone else might have used it just to see what Xisto offers. Anyway now that you're finally in, I hope to see you much around the forums and make a lot of active posts. The better your posts are, the more you get to earn so be careful about the quality of your posts! You earn virtual money for posting in the forums and that'll get you the moolah for creating your own site. Its easy enough to understand once you get started. Well, have a nice time :lol:

Hi Rana, one of the great things about Xisto is the flexibility myCents offer you. If i remember correctly there are 2 or 3 hosting plans that you might choose to spend your myCents on (that are within budget). Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

hi ranna i want to welcome you here to Xisto how are you?are you planning to create a website too? well do you want to have a partner?we can be :P just tell me and pm meanyway did you already register to Xisto - Support.com?in order for you to earn mycent here you need to register there also you can order a hosting packageand a domain name there using your mycent to earn more mycent you need to be active here in forumremember to read all the rules and be good be very good :lol:

hi ranna i want to welcome you here to Xisto how are you?are you planning to create a website too? well do you want to have a partner?
we can be :P just tell me and pm me
anyway did you already register to Xisto - Support.com?
in order for you to earn mycent here you need to register there also you can order a hosting package
and a domain name there using your mycent to earn more mycent you need to be active here in forum
remember to read all the rules and be good be very good :lol:

Thanks for the reply dude. Yeah I am planning but as its regional website so cannot share with anyone. But thanks for offer. If in future I start new project and needed someone, I will contact you frist :( Yeah I register my self and start earning myCent :( Thanks for help

Hi there Rana and welcome back to Xisto forums. Are you sure you didn't register yourself 10 months ago?! Memory can sure play tricks sometimes. Otherwise I'm guessing that you have a short email address such as abcd@gmail.com and someone else might have used it just to see what Xisto offers.
Anyway now that you're finally in, I hope to see you much around the forums and make a lot of active posts. The better your posts are, the more you get to earn so be careful about the quality of your posts! You earn virtual money for posting in the forums and that'll get you the moolah for creating your own site. Its easy enough to understand once you get started. Well, have a nice time :(

I guess I registered my self just to get some infromation from this website. As for education purpose I used to search alot. :(

Hello and welcome to Xisto forums! We are so grateful that you have joined are forums and one of those members that have come forward and named themselfs! Now appearing from your profile it looks as if you have linked your account with a Xisto Billing and Support account. So there is no need to go in to any further information except for the below :lol: Below are some links that may help you throughout the forum and other sites that you will need: Xisto Forums Xisto Xisto Billing and Support myCENT Guide The Moderating Team Forum Rules We hope you will enjoy your stay here with us. If you need my help or would just like a chat please either PM me or email me. However, I have noticed that you are kind of spamming, Yes, Spamming around the forums very minor though. Just watch out for those evil moderators like 'Saint-Michael'!! Phoneix.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)