xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Make Money With Bukisa

Hi everyone I saw that many members here are sharing their thoughts and tutorials
so why don't you use those tutorials to earn money? yes you can
there was a site so called bukisa where you can earn money by posting new and you can repost article that was
truly publish by you
i.e you post a tutorial in your blog.. you think you can't post it again in other site? yeah in other sites but
in bukisa you can repost it.. :lol:
you post and share your post into your friends the more visitors came into your post
the more you earn I am using my twitter account to share my articles and my followers
are so good that they keep visiting the articles i've posted in bukisa
earn now don't miss the chance you don't have to risk
because it's risk free and this site is truly paying be my referal now and earn more bonuses
click the link below to start

Click here

@Akira550, for a second i thought you're actually being brand embassy for bukisa. :P. You actually tried to sell their service in typical TV style manner. :lol:. Ok, jokes apart. This is now 5th site so far i'm seeing since last month which agrees to pay sum of money. Earlier folks from papatoto.com did SPAM on T17. And like triond,paptoto is also scam site. Which asks people to upload content and earn from their content by showing-ads. and only pass few percentage of money to their users. So i'm feeling suspicious about bukisa as well. I found Howtodothings on similar lines as per bukisa. Only difference here is howtodothings.com has option of placing google-adsense ads on articles which written by you. Anyway, they do offer duplicate content which is good thing. Let's see if they can pay really. Nice find by the way.

@Akira550, for a second i thought you're actually being brand embassy for bukisa. :( . You actually tried to sell their service in typical TV style manner. :( . Ok, jokes apart. This is now 5th site so far i'm seeing since last month which agrees to pay sum of money. Earlier folks from papatoto.com did SPAM on T17. And like triond,paptoto is also scam site. Which asks people to upload content and earn from their content by showing-ads. and only pass few percentage of money to their users. So i'm feeling suspicious about bukisa as well. I found Howtodothings on similar lines as per bukisa. Only difference here is howtodothings.com has option of placing google-adsense ads on articles which written by you. Anyway, they do offer duplicate content which is good thing. Let's see if they can pay really. Nice find by the way.

maybe you want try it? :lol: there are so many people using bukisa and there are so many good reviews about it.. the bad thing is their system because their system was only updated once per day like mycents.. it isn't update fast.. it will take some time..
you earn money by bringing traffic
:P

maybe you want try it? happy.gif there are so many people using bukisa and there are so many good reviews about it.. the bad thing is their system because their system was only updated once per day like mycents.. it isn't update fast.. it will take some time..you earn money by bringing traffic

Now i'm interested in it. :lol: How to bring traffic for bukisa ? Twitter is too typical and it's not bringing traffic anymore. Entrecard could be one option but can't use that for community sites account. You've any idea about bringing traffic to accounts on bukisa ? And what's minimum one could earn with such system ? By the way, i heard that it's based on page views,right ?

Now i'm interested in it. :P How to bring traffic for bukisa ? Twitter is too typical and it's not bringing traffic anymore. Entrecard could be one option but can't use that for community sites account. You've any idea about bringing traffic to accounts on bukisa ? And what's minimum one could earn with such system ? By the way, i heard that it's based on page views,right ?

yes it was based on page views and i am using a traffic exchange website to bring traffic into my published content and using social bookmarking sites like digg,stumble upon etc.. and i am using twitter,facebook,orcut... it's pretty fine and successful and
by the way the traffic exchange i am using was.. easyhits4u.com and it's effective i am also using a mailer :P
hotspotmailer.com :P try it.. hey be on my network ok? :)

The concept sounds interesting although it is still doubtful as many websites have promised similar things in the past - could you give some kind of proof for this claim please? have you already earned off this website successfully? or are you still in the waiting stage?sorry to be so suspicious - after visiting so many such sites one cant help but think in this way

The concept sounds interesting although it is still doubtful as many websites have promised similar things in the past - could you give some kind of proof for this claim please? have you already earned off this website successfully? or are you still in the waiting stage?sorry to be so suspicious - after visiting so many such sites one cant help but think in this way

yeah i have been paid last month and get my very first money :)
i will attach the picture below of the payment i received :P well if you are still
in the stage of suspicious you must see the image i attach or search for google about this.. :P join in my network if you have been
decided to join ok? thanks

post-88395-1254550659_thumb.jpg

Hmm that seems good enough - thanks for sharing :P However, there's still the problem of getting 1000 visitors to view your page, isn't it? Now how on earth could I manage that?Of course with good content its possible but how to project that good content out to the audience?!! Could you kindly give some tips on how you managed to get your payment (i.e., so many views)

Hmm that seems good enough - thanks for sharing :P However, there's still the problem of getting 1000 visitors to view your page, isn't it? Now how on earth could I manage that?Of course with good content its possible but how to project that good content out to the audience?!! Could you kindly give some tips on how you managed to get your payment (i.e., so many views)

well it's not 1000 visitors actually to earn money... every visitors you deliver is counted.. so it's easy..
let's say 100 views for your article and you refer 5 members with also 100 views in their article..
you earn also the same as they :P

I just signed up with bukisa. It is similar to site helium. Only thing is that helium is no longer available for countries other than US/Canada and some European countries. Bukisa also pays for pay per view of the content. They have many categories on which you can write. Other than articles you can submit videos. You can even embed videos to your articles on bukisa. Audio podcast or audio content which YOU own is also acceptable on bukisa. For each view you'll earn some cents. For 1000 views you earn dollar(again this depends on keyword and bukisa index). Key here is you need more referrals and visitors to your article. Else you'll not able to earn much from system like this. In this case, i want to know how to drive traffic to individual pages. One thing you can do here is make more friends on network and comment on each others web page. But i don't know if it works with all. I just managed to get 5 views to my articles. Not that much i know. Any suggestion for traffic generation for bukisa content ?

this site is based on vieving ads and avertising the site i had used bux to but they pay me once $10 i worked all days only for $10??? they have to pay $ 50 they never get me payed...i think that this is the samesite but renamed or somethink esle.it have the same contains !! :P

this site is based on vieving ads and avertising the site i had used bux to but they pay me once $10 i worked all days only for $10??? they have to pay $ 50 they never get me payed...i think that this is the samesite but renamed or somethink esle.it have the same contains !! wink.gif

Absolutely wrong. I don't want to defend bukisa. But bukisa is content publisher and bux.to is PTC based site. And who told you that bukisa pays to view ads ? Both are different and you're wrong with your observation. For starters, you can type "bukisa" on google and check the site. And bukisa pays in multiple ways, 10$, 25$, 50$ etc. I think you made this comment without taking any look at the bukisa site.

you can use easyhits4u.com for the traffic :P it's acceptable and post links in forumsanyway your comment thing is one way to drive traffic i do that and add many friends :P

I don?t know how @akira earned 10$. But generating traffic to point to bukisa looks hard for me. Besides they even check the traffic and filter it. So even if you generate 10-20 for yuor article. It?ll be filtered on the basis of unique visits. I don?t know how others are managing with traffic. Some categories on the bukisa are heavy with content and getting traffic to those keywords is hard. Easyhits4u looks legimate but amount of time that one needs to spend on it is huge. And if you can?t do that then you?ve to buy traffic, in that case why join bukisa for earning at first place ?. This system is good only if one can manage to bring traffic to their content. Commenting on others article rarely help. Many authors on bukisa are ?write and forget? type. They only look at view counter and content. In such case it is hard to generate traffic and money from bukisa.