xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Help Mx Entry Mail Forward Tried everything

Help please.I have tried everything.I need my E mails for my site to be forwarded to my Yahoo.com mailI have set the forwarding address to echo_of_sound@yahoo.combut when I try and send something to info@echoofthunder.com I never get it. Help. This just started acting up this week. I had been getting everything without any problems until now. any ideas?thanksJohn

Check your settings again. Sometimes when a server upgrades something you'll need to double check your settings again, and sometimes delete and enter again.Instead of one email address forwarded, try domain email forward. This will forward all incoming mail to your domain to be forwarded to the designated email address.Try turning on the "catch-all" and see if that helps.I can't say for sure but sometimes Yahoo mail really ticks me off...it's very slow on delivery (one email I tested didn't receive until 2 days later).

Please submit a ticket by logging into Xisto - Support.com/billing/We will check your forwarding issue and reply back. Please give your cpanel username and password in ticket.

Please submit a ticket by logging into Xisto - Support.com/billing/
We will check your forwarding issue and reply back. Please give your cpanel username and password in ticket.

sent, replied Figured out what I needed to do to fix the problem Closed, here and ticked. thanks