xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

What Do You Think Who Is Gonna Win Champions Trophy?

Champion of Champions  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ICC Champions Trophy 2009 is scheduled to start on 22nd of this month and will be the sixth mini world cricket series contested by 8 top class teams. India has been put up in group A along with Pakistan, West Indies and Australia. In group B there are teams like South Africa, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and England. Now, my question to all of you is that what do you think who is gonna win Champions Trophy?In my opinion, India is one of the strongest contender of winning the tournament. Australia have also proved that they are still champions by leading the 7 one day match series with England by 6-0. No doubt South Africa will have home advantage. So I personally think that out of India, Australia or South Africa any one team is gonna win and I can bet on any of these teams without hesitating.Which team you will bet on and why? Give your opinion.

After defeat from Pakistan India had chance go for semifinal but bad luck. Australia vs India match was draw due to rain. so today match between pakistan and australia was very important. If australia loss then india could reach semi final. In cricket history, first time indian were wishing and praying for Pakistan victory. today's match was really interesting. Australia won at last ball. :P

well i don't have an idea who's gonna win.. because all teams are tough and pretty strong.. but india has a chance after seeingit's performance.. but i don't think australia would care to lose :P let's just see

yeah india was good but it now history. They couldn't manage. Yeah now 4 teams are left, Pakistan new zealand Australia and England for semi final. Lets see whos gonna win. Pakistan vs New Zealand and Australia vs England. All teams are strong. Matches will be very interesting. Now a days Pakistan team giving good performance and recently won 20/20 world cup. Australia is very strong team. I think both have more potential to meet each other in Final. Lets see :-)

Yeah! I am too disappointed with India's performance in champions league. They should have reached atleast to the semis. They were also little bit of unlucky as well as their match against Australia was washed out. I strongly believed that if Pakistak would defeated Australia, India would have managed to reach into semis. Of course, they need to defeat West Indies by a fair margin, which they have done also. Not a bad exit from the tournament..at least they managed to win their last match. But, among the four teams that reached into the semis the team which really surprised me is England. After loosing the series against Australia by 6-1 they still are confident and have reached into semis, thats a really big achievement. Now, England is gonna face Australia again in semis today, it must be seen that what will be the strategy of England team against Australia after loosing the series against them by a huge margin. Out of my three favorites..India, South Africa and Australia... two are gone now and only Australia is left. I am gonna pray for Ponting and his team for their victory. But, let the best win and reached into the finals.

Finally, the tournament is over. And, look who came back as a winners, Australia, mind- blowing performance throughout the tournament. They haven't lost even a single game in the tournament and defeated New Zealand by a fair margin in the champions trophy final to lift up the trophy. At least, one of my favorites did not disappointed me with their performance. After loosing Ashes series against England, they have came back as a good side and from then are playing excellent cricket. They deserve to be the champion of champions.