xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Game Corner

how about adding a Game Corner ? like other forums? im not saying Game Sections .. what i mean is flash games for this forum? e.g Xisto game corner,Xisto mall like that? did you get what i am trying to say? a game corner where everyone can play when they got bored? just for past time? thanks if you understand what i am trying to say i just don't know whats the specific name for that thing?

lol i dont know.. it is a forumi would not play the games hahaha theres many other sites for thatbesides what would the games be about..capture mike the spammer? LOLgood idea, i dont think people will go through with it thoughi know i wouldnt come to play

lol i dont know.. it is a forumi would not play the games hahaha theres many other sites for that
besides what would the games be about..
capture mike the spammer? LOL
good idea, i dont think people will go through with it though
i know i wouldnt come to play

what will be the use of it? well for events... top players get a mycent reward into it hmm and for the site to become active people will love it specially the prize.. for extra mycents. yeah people will go through with it because many people love games

lol i dont know.. it is a forumi would not play the games hahaha theres many other sites for that
besides what would the games be about..
capture mike the spammer? LOL
good idea, i dont think people will go through with it though
i know i wouldnt come to play

its an evolution off forum :lol: why not?