xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

I Love Badminton a simple forum game

hi everyone how are you by the way?hmm i feel bored thats why im going to make a gamefor those who loves Badminton very much (just like me)im a varsity in our university today?and i really love to play this said sportsi also earned many awards and also a scholarship because of thisthats why I really really love this gamehow about you?share your stories about your badminton gaming experienceand put a "I LOVE BADMINTON"at the bottom of your post if you really love badminton? :lol: ok lets get moving

I played it a little bit when I was a kid. It is definitely funand is good exercise. It's not easy winning either.Those little birdie things can also get expensive can't they?All the feathers get bashed about and you have to use a new one. It's waybetter than using the plastic ones though.One could perhaps say that badminton is like outdoor table tennis, orperhaps the missing link between real tennis and table tennis.You won a scholarship from badminton? That's alright.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

I played it a little bit when I was a kid. It is definitely funand is good exercise. It's not easy winning either.
Those little birdie things can also get expensive can't they?
All the feathers get bashed about and you have to use a new one. It's way
better than using the plastic ones though.
One could perhaps say that badminton is like outdoor table tennis, or
perhaps the missing link between real tennis and table tennis.
You won a scholarship from badminton? That's alright.

yeah badminton is a great excercise especially if you want to burn fats as an IT student i should also balance myself i need to play to relax my mind and clear stress.

yup i am varsity that's why i got a scholarship

Badminton is a great game to play when your bored I guess. A great game to play with your friends a well^^Overall it's great to play but I half reakon that it's not fun wathing it at all. But that's just my opinion :P

Badminton is a great game to play when your bored I guess. A great game to play with your friends a well^^
Overall it's great to play but I half reakon that it's not fun wathing it at all. But that's just my opinion :P

wathing or watching? yeah i don't want to watch,, i want to play all the time.. i don't want to waste my time
sitting on a bench :P

Badminton is a great game to play when your bored I guess. A great game to play with your friends a well^^
Overall it's great to play but I half reakon that it's not fun wathing it at all. But that's just my opinion :P

I guess that is the difference between badminton and soccer. The former, good if you are playing while the latter, good when you are both playing and watching. But of course, given a chance to play, who would wanna watch?