Hello, Everyone I Am New To Here

Hello, everyone. I am new to here.
This is my first post. 

I want to build my first blog in Xisto.

I want to get it. 

Thanks!

Hey domguan!!!

Welcome to Xisto!!!
Like you, I will be utilizing Xisto's services to host my first blog ever. I'm new to all this web-site building myself, and I've been here for two months posting to earn the amount needed to host a site. Currently I've got more than enough myCENT credits to host one, but I just don't know hoe to start one, as I'm not the nost web-savvy person.

But anyway... did my posts draw you in? I'd be very happy if I did. I think I drew lots of Lockerz users too with my one post about that site... and yeah... :lol:
Can't wait to see you set up your site!!!

But first things first. Go to Xisto and sign up for their services there. Xisto is just one of their networks. They have another forum called the Xisto.

Post at least 5 posts (I can see that you already have 4, so that one more can be you replying to your own thread, this one), and wait a bit. It should be up in no time...

Then you can begin posting!!! (You'll see a red myCENTS under your name).

Also, remember to sign up at Xisto with the same email as you did here. The email provides the link between the two and after 100 myCENTS you get credited 1US dollar, which is pretty easy.

Good luck!

Hey domguan!!!
Welcome to Xisto!!!
Like you, I will be utilizing Xisto's services to host my first blog ever. I'm new to all this web-site building myself, and I've been here for two months posting to earn the amount needed to host a site. Currently I've got more than enough myCENT credits to host one, but I just don't know hoe to start one, as I'm not the nost web-savvy person.

But anyway... did my posts draw you in? I'd be very happy if I did. I think I drew lots of Lockerz users too with my one post about that site... and yeah... :(
Can't wait to see you set up your site!!!

But first things first. Go to Xisto and sign up for their services there. Xisto is just one of their networks. They have another forum called the Xisto.

Post at least 5 posts (I can see that you already have 4, so that one more can be you replying to your own thread, this one), and wait a bit. It should be up in no time...

Then you can begin posting!!! (You'll see a red myCENTS under your name).

Also, remember to sign up at Xisto with the same email as you did here. The email provides the link between the two and after 100 myCENTS you get credited 1US dollar, which is pretty easy.

Good luck!

yeah me too i will use Xisto services because it was great and i can say the best of all the best
better be active to stay hosted :(
by the way
welcome into the Xisto family
:lol:

please behave and follow the rules
don't be so rude like me aha because i once disobeyed the rules its because i didn't read it
i won't do it again ahaha "better to earn mycent than to lose" :P