xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spurious

Wolfenstein :)

I've recently started playing Wofenstein, the game seems good so far it almost has the quality feel like COD4/5 with a little bit of Medal of Honor type feel.I have yet to complete the game but once I've done so I will update this post and let you know what I think of the game overall.If you are playing the game or have finished the game please let me know what you think about it and what rating would you give it from 1-10 (1 being really bad and 10 being super awesome)Thanks y'all!

Wolfenstein? I assume you don't mean the first one, which was the first 3D game I ever played. I remember the experience well, I was very young, getting my first real computer, and I remember the salesman guy telling me about how amazing and revolutionary the game was. He was right, I was awe struck by the amazing (at the time) graphics of Wolfenstein 3D. I had no clue what it was about at that age, or what exactly I was doing shooting everything, but I thoroughly enjoyed the massacring regardless. It'd be interesting to play an updated version of it..

Wow there's a newer version of old Wolfy? Never knew about that. Thanks a lot for this interesting update. For the old game I would readily give a rating of 9 - never heard about this new game, though. For ratings I'd recommend looking it up on sites like gamespot.com