xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

'make Money Online' - Have Any Of You Found Anything Useful In Here?

People have discussed about the functioning of the 'Make Money Online' forum before and if I'm not wrong, someone started a thread asking for it to be closed down or be heavily monitored like 'The Internet' forum. I don't want to discuss about the functioning of the forum. I don't have any problem with it being there, but I think it's become kind of a boring routine in there: Someone posts a thread about a website that promises something to its users, and the thread starter is all excited about sharing it here. Then all he gets are a bunch of angry/irritated replies by users who claim that the website is a scam! :lol: It's not the case with just one site but 99% of all sites receive similar replies....hmm there is something to be thought about the functioning here.Anyway, all I wanted to ask is, did any of you guys find anything useful in that forum? Or have you just been a part of the numerous battles taking place between the thread starters who fiercely defend their sites and the experienced people who say the site's a joke? :P I didn't have the time to go through many threads over there but I seriously doubt if there are a lot of people who get anything useful from there.All these battles are so amusing that the whole point of reading those kind of threads get lost. As soon as a new thread is seen in that forum one can easily expect what kind of replies it will get. I think I'll stop visiting the forum altogether. Why should one insignificant speck like me get in the middle of all the battles? :(

People have discussed about the functioning of the 'Make Money Online' forum before and if I'm not wrong, someone started a thread asking for it to be closed down or be heavily monitored like 'The Internet' forum.
I don't want to discuss about the functioning of the forum. I don't have any problem with it being there, but I think it's become kind of a boring routine in there: Someone posts a thread about a website that promises something to its users, and the thread starter is all excited about sharing it here. Then all he gets are a bunch of angry/irritated replies by users who claim that the website is a scam! :lol: It's not the case with just one site but 99% of all sites receive similar replies....hmm there is something to be thought about the functioning here.

Anyway, all I wanted to ask is, did any of you guys find anything useful in that forum? Or have you just been a part of the numerous battles taking place between the thread starters who fiercely defend their sites and the experienced people who say the site's a joke? :P I didn't have the time to go through many threads over there but I seriously doubt if there are a lot of people who get anything useful from there.

All these battles are so amusing that the whole point of reading those kind of threads get lost. As soon as a new thread is seen in that forum one can easily expect what kind of replies it will get. I think I'll stop visiting the forum altogether. Why should one insignificant speck like me get in the middle of all the battles? :(

I hope you weren't talking about my Lockerz post there, my friend. But to tell you the truth, no... I haven't exactly found anything related to the forum at all... it is kind of a boring routine, and the tips don't exactly help...

Which is why I decided to put things into my own hand and work on a blog, which is said to be able to generate some money, maybe at least $1 a day (that's meant to be a newbie's goal), and keep up hosting, which is possible, because even if it's a February leap year, you can still generate around $28 dollars a month (around, because it's not a stable income), and that is enough to keep up you hosting... well, that is if you currency where you live is similar to the US dollar currency... I still don't really know how Adsense works, but I reckon we should be allowed to just transfer the money into our Paypal account, so from there, I can give it in to Xisto as my monthly fee...

But the conclusion is, no, there is nothing useful at all in the forum (apart from the lockerz thread, I reckon... but that's just me being biase and it's not even about making money online, just redeeming real live stuff). But I don't think that we should just delete and / or forget the forum. It's still worth knowing what people are doing in there, and believe it or not, I myself will still visit there regularly and see how things work.