xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
willmark

Reputation System what is it

A reputation system on a forum is where members can award each other good reputation for writing a good post or bad reputation for spam or useless posts. Generally, each piece of good reputation raises your reputation by 1 and bad reputation reduces it by 1. The higher your reputation is, the more respect you receive on the forum and generally the more helpful you are at answering questions or making good posts. It's used normally by placing two buttons on each post - one for giving good reputation, one for bad reputation. The buttons are usually a thumbs up and down, or a plus and minus, or something similar.If you're asking about Xisto, it doesn't have a reputation system. I think it used to quite a while ago, but it doesn't now.

part of me hopes it doesn't come back (the one with different options), a particular user took the time to go through and disagree with every post I made, all because of what I believe in (or don't) by all means debate with me, but I would never be so petty as to try to undermine someone by dirty tricks, thats the problem on youtube, False DMCA's and Flagging, votebotting.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)