xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Your Nameless_ Guide To Regaining Your Motivation For Psionics Training.... Haha... hilarious... another tutorial (or more like a guide) from moi.

This is funny... another guide that I have written before. Strictly copyrighted from me!!!

Yeah... I lost motivation in this field for a while...

Losing Motivation?

One thing I thought I just had to put forward:

You lose motivation when you learn a new lesson, and this is very important. It is very common for older and more experienced psions, and it is a important part of the learning cycle, but not all psions have come this side of the topic.

Many people who are new to psi and the psionic world thinks about all the possibilities, and all the supposed power. They think of having advantage over others, either in a good way or a bad way, and they can somehow find time to practise every single day with that big picture in mind. What we, the older psions know, however, and come to realise, is that even though psionics is what we can develop and train, it is not a necessary part in life, and though it's very convenient and gives us an advantage, it is not what we want.

How many times have we seen the same picture over and over again on TV, books and magazines? We keep getting the same message, yet we do not learn from it. Success is not what we want. At first, we might only want to make a psi ball. But when we get to that stage, we realise a mere psi ball is boring, and that we want more. We realise that a psi ball is not what we want. So we train, and we train. But no matter how much these psions train, and succeed, they do not find the 'something' that they want. They do not find the satisfaction that they thought they would have after using all that time to practise. They are not satisfied at being psychic.

We come to be aware of the world and its secrets, about life after death, supernatural powers, and other things, but we are also aware of being just ourselves, and not wanting more. We develop self awareness. We feel that we have to practise psi, because we want, in a little corner of out minds, want this power and advantage. We also think that this extra information we have is crucial, and we have to use it somehow, by practising and practising. We start off saying to ourselves: Even though I have had many obsessive periods about a certain thing, and lose interest in it, this is about PSYCHIC powers, and because of that, I would never, ever, lose interest. I will always be in pursuit of it. But after a while, guess what? We lose motivation.

Why? Why do we lose interest in something as important as this? Are psychic powers no more important than the thing we had loved, and lose interest, like collecting baseball cards? Are they no more important than getting a high level in a RPG computer game? The reason why we lose motivation because we realise that the art of psionics is not crucial.

We know about this secret; this secret, that billions, and trillions don't, and we leave it as it is. We are content of what we have, and we need no more. We are happy about this new information, we just acknowledge its existence. We know that many out there would die to learn this, but we also know that it is not worth dying for.

This is why we lose motivation.

It is not because we have lost interest, but rather, learnt a lesson that many have not.

That power, advantage, and superiority is not what we want in life after all.

What I want to reinforce in yoru mind that if you ever felt like stopping psi, no one is stopping you. You have learnt a very valuable lesson, and this might be why you were introduced to this place. Of course, if you want to continue psi, there are various methods to keep your enthusiasm.

One of the best ways is to find a partner, and work with them on psi. This is an excellent way to improve your skills rapidly too. Friendly rivalry is encouraged, and you can test yourself and pace yourself along with your partner.

Another way is to write your goals up, and keep a steady schedule of psionic training. You can write it on your calender, put sticky notes on the wall, write it in your diary, or even just keeping a mental note to yourself. And after you've finished a program, tick it off. It has been proven that ticking things off after you have accomplished a task brings happiness, and many people do this for their grocery shopping.

Put a chart up, and record the things you have done today, and your progress. Keep a diary, and write in your entry every day, or if your don't have time, once a week or once a month would be suffice. Highlight your achievements, and write them in bold letters.

You can also come up with your own method to overcome this lack of motivation.

I would like to leave you now, so Well done for coming this far, and Good Luck!