xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Favorite Anime

I don't like anime. I think it's stupid IMHO. But everyone is entitled to what they like and don't like, and I don't hate anyone for liking anime. You either like it or you don't, and in my case, I don't. :)

I really like Inuyasha and Love Hena... man those rock, i like to draw anime characters in my little drawing booki got for my birth-day. :)

My favourite anime has gotta be Naruto, its awesome. After that would be Bleach and then there was back in the day "DragonBall Z"I don't see how you can't like anime its awesomeAnyway thats my part over ^^

Havent seen much anime and not a pure fan, but i so far like Full-metal Alchemist, best anime ever! seenDeath note is good, so is Elfen Lied, Nautro is alright, Bleach sucks and thats about most of the anime i seen.

if your looking an anime to watch?!my recomendation:claymore: action, 1st season complete, 2nd season ><(24 ep i think)blood+: don watch the movie version it zzzz, complete(50 ep)toradora:funy, melodrama, school days, complete(25 ep)spice and wolf: deep, serious, 1st season comlete, little echi, 2nd ongoing(1st season 13 ep)minami ke: very funny, complete i think short(13 ep)birdy the mighty:cool action animated, not complete(2 season, total of 25 ep)Seirei no Moribito: good story maybe, completenote: not in orderi dont like 50+ ep anime; im getting tired of waiting and watchingi prefer short ep :lol: