xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Favorite Anime

Mine was cowboy bebop but that got cancelled and before that it was batman beyond which isn't really anime i know but still and that got cancelled. Now it's witch hunter robin sure that's already been cancelled.round.trap17.com

never heard of Angel Sanctuary, but it sounds really interesting 0_omy fav. anime is Naruto!!! I must have mentioned it a LOT in this forum, i'm over obsessed, but i can't help it, it's too freakin good!!! XDthis is probably the third anime topic ever posted in this forum if you do a search (yes, i'm THAT nerdy). but a lot of people like Japanese anime, it's getting really popular

Currently, my fave Anime series is 'Naruto', and fave Anime film is 'The Spiriting Away Of Sen Chihiro' aka 'Spirited Away'... though of course, as my Anime collection grows(currently 2,388 total), this is subject to change.Zentron

My favorite is Chobits but i also like Slayers which is an old anime and i like Inuyasha. but overall i think the best anime i would say is chobits...

My fav is chen chen from the chin chen series i watch it evrey time when it comes.Some info about him.Chin chen is a funny fat headed chinees looking guy that disses evreyone and makes them look stupid.

My favorite anime is Inuyasha.My favorite character is Sesshoumaru.After Inu is probably Cowboy Bebop or Neon Genisis Evangelion.

My favourite anime back in the day. Was an old show on tv called "Sailor Moon" and yeah it may have been more for girls but in someways it was a very good show I used to watch it a couple of years ago I don't see it anymore. And I recorded the shows a few times and some of the story lines were pretty good.

I loved Sailor Moon too. Reason I got into anime. ^^My favorite of all time is Cowboy Bebop though. I love the story, the characters, the animation and the music.I'm going to try to get the dvds soon.

I loved Sailor Moon too. Reason I got into anime. ^^

I was worried that liking "Sailor Moon" might have been wierd. But I am glad someone else liked it too. :( My favourite character on the show was "Sailor Moon" herself seemed like a nice character. In a way I saw her as a Blonde "Xena Warrior Princess". In this series she was both the Moon-princess and a warrior all in one. :) I hope someday they start showing that show again I miss is show a little bit. But I bought a few movies because I like I said I loved, the series I even bought the "Doom-tree series" and I still got it. I just haven't watched it in a few years, but maybe someday we will see.

I was worried that liking "Sailor Moon" might have been wierd. But I am glad someone else liked it too. :( My favourite character on the show was "Sailor Moon" herself seemed like a nice character. In a way I saw her as a Blonde "Xena Warrior Princess". In this series she was both the Moon-princess and a warrior all in one. :) I hope someday they start showing that show again I miss is show a little bit. But I bought a few movies because I like I said I loved, the series I even bought the "Doom-tree series" and I still got it. I just haven't watched it in a few years, but maybe someday we will see.

Yeah, I actually have been hoping they would show it again myself. It's been a while since I've seen an episode. I remember I stopped watching it when Cartoon Network was showing SuperS. Now I wish I hadn't stopped watching it because I missed those episodes. Eh, well.