xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ForumDude

Making Money Online : Depositfiles

Making Money Online : DepositFiles

Hey Guys,

Check out this article it explains a way to make money online with Deposit Files :

Article Link Here

Tell me what you guys think?

Just took a quick peek...Looks like they are using the 'upload files' technique to bring traffic, more or less sharing AD revenue with users who bring traffic...like getting paid for posting popular topics...hmm, like MyCents? Unless they are binding uploads with their own PPI's?

I might check into it more, but in a hurry now.

Anyone PM me if they actually see serious earning potential.

There's a category of people who cash in on things like this - the warez elite! They upload movies, music, games and what not and post the links in warez sites which are visited by millions of people every day. According to the article, 1000 downloads will get you between $2-10. Any movie, a blockbuster or a dud, is downloaded at least 10000-50000 times on the internet! And movies can range anywhere between 0.3-8GB. Do some math and you'll know that these pirates earn thousands of dollars every month with this trade! Regular folk have very little chance of making any such money because they have no such thing that a lot of people will download...

Yes, I agree with that too... I don't think that any normal person will be able to earn a lot of money from that at all and you would be better off creating your own Warez site, if you can do it without getting caught by copyright and piracy official lurking around the web trying to find your identity to arrest you for copyright infringements...I don't really know if there are other ways to make money online though, without using a lot of your time, making "passive" money for profit. Does anyone have any other ideas in ways to make and earn more money online without actually having to waste a lot of your time like those PTC (paid to click) sites???I am currently finding way to do it... But most sites that actually offer some very good things and all that for basically no work only allow citizens from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdoms (Britain), so people from other international countries worldwide don't have a chance of earning all this money at all...And that's not good, because I am neither a citizen of the US, Canada or UK...But I really need the money to keep up my hosting, and I don't think that I can post like, everyday just to keep up my hosting...Plus, people will get sick of seeing my name on this site after all while too... with all my questions and everything...AND... well, it's just not that good... I mean, how are you meant to work on your site if you get carried away posting like I do?Then I will have my hosting and all that, maybe even a domain name.... but I won't have time to actually work on my actual site(s)!!!Please help...

Yes, I agree with that too... I don't think that any normal person will be able to earn a lot of money from that at all and you would be better off creating your own Warez site, if you can do it without getting caught by copyright and piracy official lurking around the web trying to find your identity to arrest you for copyright infringements...
I don't really know if there are other ways to make money online though, without using a lot of your time, making "passive" money for profit. Does anyone have any other ideas in ways to make and earn more money online without actually having to waste a lot of your time like those PTC (paid to click) sites???

I am currently finding way to do it... But most sites that actually offer some very good things and all that for basically no work only allow citizens from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdoms (Britain), so people from other international countries worldwide don't have a chance of earning all this money at all...

And that's not good, because I am neither a citizen of the US, Canada or UK...
But I really need the money to keep up my hosting, and I don't think that I can post like, everyday just to keep up my hosting...

Plus, people will get sick of seeing my name on this site after all while too... with all my questions and everything...
AND... well, it's just not that good... I mean, how are you meant to work on your site if you get carried away posting like I do?

Then I will have my hosting and all that, maybe even a domain name.... but I won't have time to actually work on my actual site(s)!!!

Please help...

Actually you have an answer in your question - you want to spend time working on your website, right? Then why not make it so good that people will appreciate it and would want to support you by donating! Confused? A lot of freeware websites put a "donate" button on their sites so that people who feel that the developers need to be supported will give whatever amount they want. So if your website offers something good to the visitors, they might be wanting to give something back . For this to succeed, it will take some time, but it is worth a try.

Another, often-tried way is to make your website awesome and also keep some ads on it. These days everyone knows that clicking on ads generates money so visitors might click on ads to support your site ;) This one is worth trying as well...

Actually you have an answer in your question - you want to spend time working on your website, right? Then why not make it so good that people will appreciate it and would want to support you by donating! Confused? A lot of freeware websites put a "donate" button on their sites so that people who feel that the developers need to be supported will give whatever amount they want. So if your website offers something good to the visitors, they might be wanting to give something back . For this to succeed, it will take some time, but it is worth a try.
Another, often-tried way is to make your website awesome and also keep some ads on it. These days everyone knows that clicking on ads generates money so visitors might click on ads to support your site ;) This one is worth trying as well...

I know that... and I am intending to do both... BUT the problem is:

I don't think anyone will donate to my site, and I know that most members in my site's community will be teens like my wanting to learn about psychic phenomena and stuff. And I don't think that they will donate. Also, I don't think that my site will generate lots of traffic, so there will be minimum ad clicking, and I'm sure that my site's loyal members like teens and stuff won't be interested in the ads anyway, because my site is VERY specific in what it's doing and all that so my visitors will know exactly what they are looking for, and won't get distracted by my ads.

That is the problem... ... :P

The thing is, there IS a cause for people to donate to my site, because it is a public research thing that I will be holding and every week I will be posting up the replies and conclusions and resolutions to this particular aspect of psychic phenomena... so it is like a live experimentation of whether this ability exists or not... plus many other experiments.

However, donations only come if there are a lot of people visiting my site, and if the people there like my cause and have the money to donate. The thing is, not many people will search for scientific experiments held by teens on psychic phenomena, I mean, not many people search up psychic phenomena in the first place... and not many people in the people that DO search for scientific experiments on psychic phenomena will find my site...

PLUS... Out of the small number of people that DO find my site, not many people will donate to my cause anyway... So yeah... as you can see. This might be a long term help solution in the long term (sorry for the terrible grammar), but when I get started, it will be hard. And I will need, by the time I start, to have a near stable, if not stable stream of income that DOESN'T come from my parents pocket of their wallet that can help me host this site...

(And I didn't even mention the other site that I had wanted... I'll leave that 'till later. For now, first things first.)

Yes, I am depositfiles member. When it come to share files I used depositfiles among other list get paid to program for several reasons. I can't say I am fully agree with The Simpleton there. I do think you can still earn good money from this program without have to focus on warez only.Now all you need to do to seek for exact keywords what exactly that people looking for, and see whether you can provide them with it or not. I can see something from picture, ebook, script, photoshop action files, and many more. Offcourse, games, music, and movies might give you good earning too.So if anyone interested on selecting this as their source of gold, what they need to do :1. Create one website to share all the files (do not scattered it).2. Do SEO on the website3. Lil promoting (many ways, many schemes, can't share it here all at once).If you do this, you actually can catch many fishes at single time. @Nameless: can you shrare the link to your website here so we all can have alook, and let see if anyone of us can come up on an idea of how you can monetize it further more.