xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Street Fighters: Ryu Vs Ken

Ryu vs Ken  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no no no you are all crazy he he. Ken wins hands down. I think he looks so cool in the purple outfit. Also i think i know the small differences between them. Ken has slower fireballs but a stronger and further reaching dragon punch, ryu his kick goes a small bit further but he does less damage. Also you know the random red fireballs, well they come more from ryu but ken will still kick his but in a fair fight. I recommend watching the manga movies if your a streetfighter fan. The old one you get free with the new x box copy of the game, you know like the history one with all the old versions. A must buy, and its cheap as chips.

That was ages ago. I think not many people know who is Ken and who is Ryu in the newer generation. Actually Ken and Ryu are the two most similar fighters in street fighters. I don't know why the game created created these two people which have such similar background. But I think Ryu is more appealing to the gamers in general because he is more characteristic than Ken. I like the slogan behind Ryu too. It is a classical slogan adopted by the legendary shogun Toyotomi Hideyori from the Chinese Sun Tsz. I love that slogan a lot. And that's why i have a perference over Ryu.

I had to go with ken, when playing street fighter i find him to be a much better players. Alot of people say Ryu but i think that they go with that because he is more popular, gameplay wise Ken is better.

I vote for Ryu, my brother plays this game and I just watch him most of the times. But I think Ryu is more stronger than Ken. Of course this is just my opinion.

I played this game on the NES and SNES consoles waaay back and I don't remember Ryu and Ken being any different. In fact I think the NES version didn't even had Ken. And one thing always puzzled me : is it "Vega" or "M Bison" ?

Vega in the Japanese Version M. Bison in the American version of the same guy.I would have to go either or with Ken and Ryu both are challanging to use. I would say Ryu is more of a power fighter and Ken imore of a dynamic fighter, of course Ken's background music is a lot better ;).I would have to Ryu just because he's harder of two to master.

In Street Fighter II I prefer KenIn the Alpha series I prefer KenIn the X-men vs Street I prefer KenIn Marvel vs Street I prefer RyuIn Capcom vs SNK I prefer KenIn Street FIghter III, I can't chooseKen rocks !