xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

A First For Me strange way to get woke up

I've been awakened in the night for a lot of body complaints, like acid reflux, bladder problems, intestinal flare ups, and sometimes in the early morning hours I have to get up because I have terrible hip pains and can't lay in bed any longer, but the other night, I actually started sneezing in my sleep. I sneezed several times, it finally actually woke me up. Sneezed several more times after I was awake enough to realize what was happening. Had to make a run for the bathroom to blow my nose, it was just pouring. I went back to bed, and in the morning my nose was as it usually is, dried up like it had been poured full on concrete, which is normal for me anyway. I was just wondering if this is normal? Never happened to me before. Sure seemed weird.

If youre ill with a cold then that's normal, but if you've been like this for a few weeks and it show no signs of clearing up, then perhaps it's time to go to the doctor.

You should probably clean your room! You sneeze because dust gets caught in your nose hair... clean up your room and everything should be ok. Here's a trick i use, clean your bed, study table, computer, floor and everything else thats in your room. Mop the floor with antiseptic or if you have a carpet, vacuum it 3-4 times and then clean it with a carpet cleaner solution. Then clean all your windows and the ceilings. By now, all the dust on physical areas should be clean. Now, open up all your windows , balcony, door and everything else that leads outside and turn on the AC and put it on circulation or if you don't have a AC just put on the ceiling fan, all the dust should go outside now. Just do this once in a while and your room should be spotless.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that your bed/ bed sheets are the culprits most of the time -- wash them at least once a month. And try not to use a blanket that irritates your nose! :P

If youre ill with a cold then that's normal, but if you've been like this for a few weeks and it show no signs of clearing up, then perhaps it's time to go to the doctor.

I would say that this is a good practice for any illness :lol: