xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Illusion

My Negative Mycent

Well, well all of a sudden we have a lot of people garnering negative myCENTs ;) Phoenix.Illusion - in your case I'm guessing a lot of your posts must have been edited - that's why you have got a whole shower of negative myCENTs. Keep making some quality posts and they will come down gradually. But do ensure that you do not make any posts copied from another source and you will be fine.

Yeah... I don't know why this is happening though. Must be the moderators working and editing behind the scenes, or some sort of bug...I mean... -500 myCENTS. Isn't that a bit just too much?I wish this would stop, as both of you contribute quality posts... I really don't know what's happening.

One has to accept that myCENTs cannot be awarded for bad posts, right? But chances are, by the time a mod reaches to edit that post, the counter might have reached 100 and the dollar might have been credited to Xisto. Now the myCENT script can't get that dollar back even if it was acquired from a bad post. So the only sensible thing to do is to make the user pay for that dollar by going in to the negative for a while. It's like repaying a debt that's all ;)I've seen a lot of members going as far as -1200 so -500 and my own -300 (obtained due to no fault of mine :P ) are not such a big deal. No one loses anything because the dollars have already been credited in advance so it's just payback time!