xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mariiii

Hey Since All Of You Guys Make Money Already....

No offense, but even if this is real, 2000 posts is a long way to go and most people will take a lot of time to reach that target. For some people this is achievable in just 10 days or so, but for the majority of people, it is a time-taking process, since they're busy with their daily lives. I've been here for two months and I haven't completed even 500 posts yet :P Then there are members who've been here for less than a month and they've already crossed me in the number of posts. To cut things short, $20 for 2000 posts isn't a great deal, and I doubt you'll find many takers. Anyway, all the best.... ;)

I agree with kasperooney, 2000 posts is too long, usually they pay 10 cents per post and you can cash it soon.There are a lot of offers from forum posting services companies. The posts have to be meaningful and good quality, basically go with the conversation. I have lot of friends doing forum posting services, they are happy, they do it in their free time, enjoy the work!!

Yeah, everyone that replied on this post is absolutely right. While posting 2000 posts might be a breeze to some certain members of the online community, the only reason that that is the case is either it is because they don't have a life and is able to keep posting non-stop, or that it is because they don't have to sleep at all and spend the night posting away while working quite hard in their day time jobs, both of which I highly regard as suspicious. For some reasons it seems though, that no one is getting any luck earning money online.... I am still searching for good ways to do so, but most of them requires lots and lots of time and it's just not worth it, unless you really need the spare change. I mean, after all the reviews and things on how to make money online and the different making money online sites, half of them are scams and the other half are just not worth it. You can spend two months posting at myLOT trying to get one dollar, but you already get the equivalent of one dollar if you post one good quality and a long post in one day at Xisto.The only difference between the two is that the one dollar that you get from myLOT can be used for anything, while the 100 myCENTS, aka 1 US Dollar, can only be used for the Xisto's hosting and Support and Billing Centre where you host the site.... oh, and the time difference that you earn these same amounts on different websites, of course... I nearly forgot to mention that. Hehe.... ;)