xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Rubix Cube Are you a mouse or a master?

I dont think ill ever beat my rubix cube,I did, actually get 2 squares lef on one side though, but all the other sides were complexedid up. J 2 da MBhaha, i rock!

I got one...just got it from my friend........he was like yeah. I never use it anymore. So i was like ill give you 2 bucks for it...and boom i got a rubix cube...and i was playing with it for about an hour a day.....uNtil on of my friends came over and was like...you suck..and just takes of all the stickers and puts it perfectly on there...and the stickers are al folded up and look like they are fifty years old. I was made. I mean mad at him. gr..

I had a rubix cube when i was like 9 and i could get like 2 or 3 side done but never all. Then i cheated and figured out how to take it apart and reassemble it in the correct order hehe :D Then i got lazy and would just peel off the stickers and put them back in order. :D Slick huh? hahahaWasnt there a pryamid version that wasnt quite as hard as the cube? Maybe im thinking of something similar but not actully rubix.

god i hate these things. i made the mistake of buying one a while back and boy that was the worst thing i ever did, that rubix cube tortured many hours of my life. i have now learnt to despise them and till this day i still have never ever solved one in my life!

Biggest waste of time ever, no seriously though whats the point, apart from to prove how clever you I but im not so I tend not to try things like that.

47712[/snapback]

Yes paul that is because you not smart :angry: (sorry gotta do tha tno him in real life lol)

Well anyway i like rubix cubes when im bored it seems to get me stressed and so i play an mmorpg which calms me so then im nice and not stressed or bored :blink: what a great cricle well triangle.

I have never tried doing it for more than 10min... I don't have enough patience for doing it..... I would like to do it very fast... but I can't, that's why I don't try... I've seen a championship about it once... I don't remember where, but it was so dumb... huauhauhauha

Just wondering if anybody here has ever been stupid enough to torture themselves by buying a rubix cube. I bought one and all I can say is that this square, colourful, plastic device has plagued many hours of my free time in the past few days. I've heard of some people doing them really quickly but I'm not even close, whenever it seems as if there is a clear solution you just get bitten by a horrible clash of colours!HAHA. I think I wont be that stupid

Well I personally am awful at the rubix cube, my uncle on the other hand is doctor of maths and he can do them in a at the most 24 seconds. My little cousin always changes the stickers around, I guess it's easier that way :)

this guy teacher knew like the equation to solve a rubix cube. i didn't know you could use a formula to sovle it lol. So smart math teachers these days. I actually found the equation online but i couldn't understand it lol. I'm not that smart yet. Need atleats a degree in teaching calculus.