xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Томму

Hello Everyone ;)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and I saw that there is an introduction section so I thought of introducing myself even though not many people on forums are interested in welcoming new members :P.Well, my name is Tommy as you can see from my 'nickname'. I am from Macedonia, and I live in a pretty small town. I won't mention it's name cause not that anyone cares about that. I'm fifteen years old and I'm first year at the informatics school. Actually, I will be from 1st September and on. As you can judge from the school I just signed in, I'm mostly interested in computers and manipulating with them. My specialty is programming. I know the C++ programming language and I hope to be a future game programmer. Except sitting in front of the computer I also like sports. I'm a basketball lover and I have trainings every Mon-Wed-Fri. I also watch the NBA games very often and I'm interested enough to read every single topic made on their page :P. That's enough for an introduction I think.I hope I'm welcome here ;)

Hello Tommy,Woohoo!!! First post!!!I'll do my best and get you settled in...I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, and I'll be starting to build my site tomorrow after building a small stash of myCENTS for the last couple of days. Feel free to see me stumble around and learn from my mistakes due to my novice and almost no knowledge of website building. But the members here are friendly, so I'm sure I'll be fine.For starters, signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area. Remember to signup with the same email that you signed up with this account at Xisto, or it will not work.The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto once your order has been processed, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). Every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar). To earn myCENTS, all you have to do is to post on this forums.The bigger and longer your thread or post is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted by staff, but that's rare.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Hope I helped you, Nameless_