xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ehra2008

http://forums.boredweb.com/

Release Date: November 13, 2009

Genre: Action

Cast: John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover and Woody Harrelson

Directed: Roland Emmerich

Written by: Roland Emmerich & Harald Kloser

Produced by: Harald Kloser, Mark Gordon & Larry Franco

Executive Producers: Roland Emmerich,

Ute Emmerich,Michael Wimer

Plot:

Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments. 2012 is an epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.

What can you say about this??....When I first heard about this I do wish it will never happen its scary ....

Nice... I can't believe they actually would make a movie of the end of the world in the Mayan History... Personally, I don't believe it, I just think the world will continue to go on as normal, as if nothing happened.Why in the world will I want to make a website now if my site is going to be taken down in three (or two and a half) years?I think I still have a future, I refuse to believe that my life will stop at 12.12.2012. Is just sad... what about the new born babies? They won't even experience what life is and they'll have to go.Plus, doesn't the Christian Bible imply that Christ will appear at the end of the world when the world ends? (I'm not Christian, by the way)So all followers of Christ and his morals should have nothing to fear about. ;)Nameless_

You are close to right, the cinematography, art direction and all the other technicalities were awesome. The whole caste also rendered a brilliant performance. It showed cinematic excellence.