xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

How Do I Configure My Add-on Domain?

I've already got two websites from Xisto already and I'm very grateful for that. I created two hosting accounts for those two sites as one of them will be run along with my friend. Now I want to register another domain, but this one will be a personal website and I want to host it as an add-on domain on my first hosting package. Now my great doubt is, how do I configure this? I know the theory - I have to point the domain to Xisto's (Xisto - Web Hosting) nameservers. But I do not know what the addresses of those nameservers are and how I go about doing this configuration.So could someone please guide me as to how I can successfully add my personal domain to my existing hosting accout please? Thanks in advance ;)

Edited by kasperooney (see edit history)

1. point your domain to xisto NS.. it should be:

NS1 : ns.computinghost.com

NS2 : ns2.computinghost.com

2. set an add-on in your account

from cpanel -> add-on domain and just create it

I've already got two websites from Xisto already and I'm very grateful for that. I created two hosting accounts for those two sites as one of them will be run along with my friend. Now I want to register another domain, but this one will be a personal website and I want to host it as an add-on domain on my first hosting package. Now my great doubt is, how do I configure this? I know the theory - I have to point the domain to Xisto's (Xisto - Web Hosting) nameservers. But I do not know what the addresses of those nameservers are and how I go about doing this configuration.

So could someone please guide me as to how I can successfully add my personal domain to my existing hosting accout please? Thanks in advance ;)

1. point your domain to xisto NS.. it should be:

NS1 : ns.computinghost.com

NS2 : ns2.computinghost.com

2. set an add-on in your account

from cpanel -> add-on domain and just create it

Use above procedure and mentioned Nameservers to your domain setting addon domain on Cpanel. It works fine for me. I already used it.