xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mixed-blessings

Stupid Girls Girls are stupid

Yeah, good thing boys don't do that. I still seriously don't get girls, why do they do that kind of stuff? It makes no sense. Become friends with better people. Those girls aren't your friends. They're probably just using you to become "popular".If you really want to be their friends, which I doubt, you can talk to them about how stupid they're acting; tell them that they're just doing some stupid things that don't make any sense. Good luck. :)

Cliche girls are like that. It's really pathetic but what can you do... except fight them! Violence solves 15% of school problems. Ha-ha.I'm about to pass out from all this drama.

I have a worse girl story.. Now I have nothing against the female population, this is just a convenient time to post about the events that unfolded a few days ago.I had a good friend that I started to have feelings for, but I was the popular, athlete guy in college and she was the shy, nerdy, really nice type. I'm a very nice guy and I hang with all types of people and was always extra nice to the less fortunate. I told her that I liked her.. giving her the boost I knew it would though I'd told her that it couldnt change our friendship at all, I just wanted her to know the good qualities she had and to be confident in herself. I always reminded her of how great of a person she was, how beautiful (it was only on the inside but i never said that) she was, etc etc and kept telling her to tell me self-affirmations about herself "My name is _ and I am beautiful or and I am smart". After I graduated this semester, I was being nice and telling her that it would be hard to get over her but I'd have to cuz I was moving halfway across the world and we were just friends anyways. I kept being available everytime she wanted me and more. Because I really did care for her as a friend very much so, just not anymore than that after I'd graduated. Finally, all that seemed to get to her head that she got so conceited and told me that she didnt care to talk to me anymore and our friendship was over... like completely out of the blue. And this girl completely had fallen for the positive reinforcement I'd given her. I had done nothing to get her mad at me. She just became so conceited from my kindness, not knowing it was just kindness. I've been trying to decide if I will let her off the hook and ignore it all or tell her the truth about everything. I would never consider revenge but I started thinking about it from her perspective. She thought I genuinely cared and she pulled the cruelest trick. That's a really cold move... Any ideas? Truth or Let it slide?

Edited by Wilson Cook (see edit history)

^ You have a really kind heart, but I must say... telling her that half-bull was not such a great idea. I know you did it out of kindness, and you're amazing for that, but sometimes there is pushing the boundaries even with acts of kindness. I think when you meet someone like that, you just focus on their good qualities and emphasize on that. With someone who is self-concious about their appearance, lying is not such a great idea. If she ever finds out she'll be back to where she was, but unfortunatly, that's an unavoidable loop.

Edited by ibsu (see edit history)

Omg how cheeky can these girls get!!I really do have sympathy for you I know my friends have always told me violence is never the answer but I'll make an exception in this case! -redfacedgirl

Hahaha.... Seinfeld is the Best!

LOL. That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where George thinks people are talking about him when he leaves the room. He decides to put a tape recorder in his breifcase and "forget" to take it with him. Funny as hell.

Woah... that's the worst thing you could have done... first of all, you did a very mean thing. Put yourself in her shoes, if you were a shy, nerdy type, and all of a sudden you had a popular person talking to you telling you all these nice things, but at the same time, telling you you can't have them, but your amazing and beautiful but we can't be together, but your real nice and I don't know how I'm gonna live without you, but I gotta go. You did such a mean thing to her, your pretty much playin' with her emotions. Her way of dealing with that situation, was to remove you from her life, best thing she could have done, you were causing so much pain to her, that's not a nice thing you did.

Try putting yourself in the other person's shoes before you do what you consider acts of kindness.

K

I have a worse girl story.. Now I have nothing against the female population, this is just a convenient time to post about the events that unfolded a few days ago.
I had a good friend that I started to have feelings for, but I was the popular, athlete guy in college and she was the shy, nerdy, really nice type. I'm a very nice guy and I hang with all types of people and was always extra nice to the less fortunate. I told her that I liked her.. giving her the boost I knew it would though I'd told her that it couldnt change our friendship at all, I just wanted her to know the good qualities she had and to be confident in herself. I always reminded her of how great of a person she was, how beautiful (it was only on the inside but i never said that) she was, etc etc and kept telling her to tell me self-affirmations about herself "My name is _ and I am beautiful or and I am smart". After I graduated this semester, I was being nice and telling her that it would be hard to get over her but I'd have to cuz I was moving halfway across the world and we were just friends anyways. I kept being available everytime she wanted me and more. Because I really did care for her as a friend very much so, just not anymore than that after I'd graduated. Finally, all that seemed to get to her head that she got so conceited and told me that she didnt care to talk to me anymore and our friendship was over... like completely out of the blue. And this girl completely had fallen for the positive reinforcement I'd given her. I had done nothing to get her mad at me. She just became so conceited from my kindness, not knowing it was just kindness. I've been trying to decide if I will let her off the hook and ignore it all or tell her the truth about everything. I would never consider revenge but I started thinking about it from her perspective. She thought I genuinely cared and she pulled the cruelest trick. That's a really cold move... Any ideas? Truth or Let it slide?

:D maybe they really wanted to find out ,what the boys was actually saying about them .so they ,kept walking back and forth ,hoping strike up some flirting and after they left the room ,you boys would start talking and girls are like that sometimes ,they just want to know ,what you boys think of them in silly flirty way .maybe they held something in them that was to shy to just come out and be like just one of the guys as they used to be ,when all just was friends .someone in that group ,caught there eye and they ,just wanted see if boys felt same as girls did .although sometimes what us girls don't get sometimes ,is we may want boys flirt with us and will try many ways and sneaky manners to get information on boys ,especially if going talk about us ,and sometimes it doesn't always pan out way girls think because the boys are still just looking at the girls as quacked out freaks for acting that way and wondering heck why are they not acting like normal as before just one of the guys any more .. :)

I would not say all the girls are stupid, but the blondes are stupid as f*ck! My ex girlfriend was blond and she was veeery veeeeeery stupid... If you want a smart girl, don't mess around with blondes (Warning: this is only for the natural blondes!) :D I'm telling you from expirience :S :)