xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho Atomic

The 8th-circuit.com Would Like Your Feedback

Hi guys, I run a website at the 8th-circuit.com and we have recently passed our one year anniversary. We are now looking for ideas to redesign the site, and we're hoping for some opinions/advice on how to proceed. Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Even if you have nothing to comment on the design, we would love some opinions on anything related to the site, content, formatting, anything.

If you would like a little info before you click, the 8th circuit is an entertainment blog. We cover a number of topics relating to media and geek culture including gaming, movies, music and comics. If you have a few minutes, we would very much appreciate your help, thank you!

I like the design but the only minus point for me, the repeated gradient background. I have the perception that the content is separated at the "start" of the background. You should expand the background image height to as high as possible so that one wont see it repeating. Else, do away with the gradient.