xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chriswarb@gmail.com

Hello To All! Just to say hi

Welcome to Xisto Chris and enjoy your stay. Read the roles and post legitimate and helpful posts and you'll have a website and your own designs setup and on the internet soon. I got 30 dollars with only 190 posts, well not exactly, but its a great way to supplement your server costs.!

Hello Chris,Glad to see you here. I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you as you build your website.As you can see, I am quite new to this site too, but I know the basics of how to get started.For starters, signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area. Remember to signup with the same email that you signed up with this account at Xisto, or it will not work.(You will need to give in your personal details, but I think you will be able to get away faking some of it)The good thing about this System is that Xisto does not require you to give in your credit card or bank account information, so it is completely secure.Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting.The thing is, Xisto isn't exactly free, because it uses real money to operate. But the good thing about Xisto is that you can earn the real money here, with the myCENTS system. (There is more information in the myCENTS introduction thread to the left of the page, where it introduces myCENTS) MyCENTS is a recent new system on Xisto, and every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar). To earn myCENTS, all you have to do is to post on this forums.The bigger and longer and more helpful the thread is, the more you earn. Spamming is NOT tolerated in this forums, and people will spam to get more myCENTS (well, maybe a little toleration, but that's only because the people here are nice).Grammar will also help you earn myCENTS.So, basically, it is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted, but that rarely happens.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Hope I helped you, Nameless_

Welcome! Enjoy yourself in the forums and if you want a guide to web hosting, be sure to Read the FAQ's, everything about MyCENTs and the Xisto account linking then to buy a package when you reach the required price! ;)
Enjoy, post a lot (not spam) because this is the objective to get moneyz for host!! :P To create a website, it's easy if it's just a forum. Assistance with T17?, post Here.

hello every one i am rocksmth i am from u.s. i am first time visit this site this is a nice forum where we meet introduce all forum members.
rocksmth

Hiya Rocksmth04,

You know, you should've just start a new thread all for yourself instead of posting on someone else's introduction page... that way EVERYONE knows there's a new member in the town...

But anyhow, I'm glad I found your post!

I'm glad you found this site out of all the hosting sites in the world... this is a very good site where you have to pay (or you're meant to) for the hosting of your website but you don't have to because you can earn money just by posting here!

Firstly, you have to registered in Xisto's Support and Billing Centre... with the same email address as you did here. By doing that, you will link the two accounts together, and you can begin earning myCENTS!!! Every 100 myCENTS is equivalent to one USD (US dollar).

And you can start hosting your account for $2 USDs (200 myCENTS) per month! This is very easy, as I usually make that much in a DAY. You can upgrade your account if you wish, and downgrade it anytime you want, as it is very convenient. The support and feedback are all very positive, so you have nothing to worry about!

You can read the rest of what you have to know in my previous thread for Chris...

Hope to see you around and hope we can be friends!