xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Andy93

Hello

Hello,My name is Andy and I'm new to this Forum. I came here and decided to register after seeing that you can earn hosting from being active on these forums.I'm 16, Male, living in the UK and enjoy; web design, music and pretty much anything to-do with technology.I hope I can enjoy my time here

Hi Andy,Glad to see you here. I'm pretty new too, I only signed up this week. The members here on this forum are very positive, so I'm sure they will help you a lot. I'm glad to have seen you already signed in Xisto's Support and Billing System. It's pretty good and earning myCENTS to keep up your site is pretty easy...Well, hope to see you around!Nameless_

Hello,
My name is Andy and I'm new to this Forum. I came here and decided to register after seeing that you can earn hosting from being active on these forums.
I'm 16, Male, living in the UK and enjoy; web design, music and pretty much anything to-do with technology.
I hope I can enjoy my time here

Welcome to the site! When posting just keep in mind not to spam or copy content from elsewhere (this also includes posting something here and then posting it on your own website. Everything must be unique) and you will be good to go.

As for the hosting, it is very easy to obtain.

Any questions you have will usually be answered - assuming people notice the question and know the answer!