xisto Community
Nameless_

Homosexuality Rights! Let all Homosexuals have the right to marry

Don't know how to do multiple quotes like you (when it's all from the same person), so I won't do that...

I just copy and paste the beginning part of the bbcode and close any parts before it. For example:
[quote name='Nameless_' date='Aug 13 2009, 06:07 AM' post='454355']Don't know how to do multiple quotes like you (when it's all from the same person), so I won't do that...[/quote]

1) I get the bit when you say: I suppose you are right, because by putting "if" in the question, we are wondering whether God created rape, which he did, of course (if he did exist)... as he created everything.

So a question with better wording from me will be this:

"Does god exist? Let's say he did. Then why would he created rape as a method of reproduction if he initially wanted sex to be the method of reproduction?"

The thing is, he made sex to be pleasurable, so people will have sex and reproduce. But why rape?

When it is said that "God created everything," "everything" is intended to be restricted to the term "matter." Otherwise, i would agree that it is false to include literally everything, as that would include God Himself—showing how fallacious it really is to include literally everything, which no believer would admit to having said or intended. Therefore if you assume that "everything" when it is said that "God created everything" includes literally everything (physical, metaphysical, et cetera), then anything following it would itself be fallacious. Therefore such a statement doesn't make sense to you, and therefore you ask, "Why rape?" Given the post record for this topic, you were the one that introduced the idea that "everything" within "God created everything" meant literally everything. It's not safe to assume such a position and then argue from it without first proving or showing that God really did create those things you say He did.

2) We are talking about a contradictory God, because he is contradicted himself. He created both sex and rape... which is, while it is the same act, totally different, as sex requires mutual agreement, and rape requires force of a stronger sex on a weaker one (in most cases, if not all, male raping females). He makes it so that the society thinks that sex is lustful, a sin, and uses rape to be the act of getting controlled by lust (the devil). But he also makes it essential for humans to have sex because it is the only way for us to passed down our genes and live as a species, and he make sex pleasurable to induce this.

Concerning sex, all God did was create sexual, reproductive organs and told us to have children (Genesis 1:22, 28). God isn't Zeus, who i've been told, according to Greek Mythology, would often transform into a goat and rape women. But sex isn't condemned in the Bible, only certain forms of it.

4) No, I meant RAPE is for non-reproductive reasons, and sex is for reproductive reasons. Rape is for personal reasons for quench a man's thirst and lust for sexual relief, not for reproductive systems.

I could (can) not derive that from the question you asked.

5) We have always deemed ourselves having more self control than animals, we are superior, they are not. But the thing is, animals don't neccessarily "rape" each other. If an animal don't want sexual intercourse, they can just leave. It's just a matter of seducing your mate. But human beings, on the other hand, do not.

Should one member of the couple (usually a female) not want the have sex, the other (male) will FORCE his or her partner, maybe bruising him or her in the proccess of doing so. You don't see animals doing that, do you? Even crickets, in which the males get eaten by the females after intercourse allows thsi to happen. But humans don't.

Humans FORCE... it's a sad thing in our society.

Lions are known to mate with lionesses that enter "their territory" regardless of whether or not the lioness wants to mate. I'm only certain of lions, though, from when i saw it on the Discovery channel. But in the video the lioness was trying to get the lion off.

I just copy and paste the beginning part of the bbcode and close any parts before it. For example:

Nice... I'm testing it out now... don't blame me if it goes all wrong and beserk.

When it is said that "God created everything," "everything" is intended to be restricted to the term "matter." Otherwise, i would agree that it is false to include literally everything, as that would include God Himselfshowing how fallacious it really is to include literally everything, which no believer would admit to having said or intended. Therefore if you assume that "everything" when it is said that "God created everything" includes literally everything (physical, metaphysical, et cetera), then anything following it would itself be fallacious. Therefore such a statement doesn't make sense to you, and therefore you ask, "Why rape?" Given the post record for this topic, you were the one that introduced the idea that "everything" within "God created everything" meant literally everything. It's not safe to assume such a position and then argue from it without first proving or showing that God really did create those things you say He did.

Yeah... well, when I said everything, I meant literally everything apart from himself, as God (the Christian one) is said to have meant to be here since the beginning of Time (the Big Bang is officially when I time started) but is also infinite (but we can trace the Big Bang to around it's starting point, when it all started. If the Big Bang started time, then God would not be infinite if he did not exist before the Big Bang.) Argh... many more factors exist that I have not noticed before in this argument...

Oh well, it just proves that God is contradictory.

But I must say that there is no way of ever proving or showing that God really did create those things I said He did. It is just a thing of assumption. But if he ONLY created matter, where did life come from? If he created life, he created something that isn't physical, and therefore he can easily create other things like lust and rape and sin.

And Yes, I did start the topic of God creating everything (apart from himself - I didn't put that in the first post though, sorry)...

Concerning sex, all God did was create sexual, reproductive organs and told us to have children (Genesis 1:22, 28). God isn't Zeus, who i've been told, according to Greek Mythology, would often transform into a goat and rape women. But sex isn't condemned in the Bible, only certain forms of it.

Yeah? Well, I really can't reply that, I don't know a lot about both Gods, but the Zeus God, I must say, is sick...
How did a "Homosexuality thread" turn into a "Whether-or-why-God-created-rape-thread" in the first place?

I could (can) not derive that from the question you asked.

All I meant is...
Well...

Put it simply, why did god create both rape and sex?
If he created sex for reproduction and for offspring, why did he create rape, the same thing with unnecessary worry, hassle and injury on the female part? Is it for punishment of the original sin?

If he created sex for reproduction and for offspring, why did he create rape... isn't one enough? Doesn't he know that there is a rising number of population in this world, many of it due to rape cases? (50% of the men in South Africa admitted to raping women and children at least one... what about those that didn't admit it?)

If he created sex for reproduction and for offspring, why did he make it so pleasurable that rape needed to arise into this world?

Lions are known to mate with lionesses that enter "their territory" regardless of whether or not the lioness wants to mate. I'm only certain of lions, though, from when i saw it on the Discovery channel. But in the video the lioness was trying to get the lion off.

Ah... well, she could've run, couldn't she? And the male lion didn't really harm her in anyway (kick her, bite her, injure her or even kill her after the deed is done)

Feel sorry for all the females worldwide, this is something no one should be forced into.