xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
buhle2007

Newbie Here

hi everyone, my name is buhle i live in south africa and have recently started learning how to create a websites. I have been free hosting window shopping for a while now and i am Glad i finally found a cool :) forum like Xisto host my websites and hopefully learn more stuff from.

hi everyone, my name is buhle i live in south africa and have recently started learning how to create a websites. I have been free hosting window shopping for a while now and i am Glad i finally found a cool :) forum like Xisto host my websites and hopefully learn more stuff from.

Welcome buhle2007 to Xisto.com, I think with have a few people from South Africa such as yourself, its good to know you started learning how to create websites and things I am sure some of us Web Development pro's would be glad to help you out with anything you may come across, You have also come for the best place for Post-to-host I have been at Xisto almost a Year and it has been a fantastic experience! I am sure you will enjoy it very much!

Now as this is a forum and you do earn money there are quite a few complicated rules involved! However to help you understand more in which in link does look to the right of the Dash (-).

Important Links:

Well all I can say now is enjoy your time at Xisto and if you have any problems just post them here I guess :D

- Ash.

Didn't you have another thread posted up already?Please refrain from posting the same post twice... :-/Anyhow, glad to have you here! :)I'm new too, so we can learn things together, I suppose.There are alot of very helpful users here, and they will help you out, like they did to me.It's a very positive community, I must admit.And the forums are on everything, so you will definitely find something you like and you are interested to post in.The fact that the Xisto forums are so vast in the selection of topics and everything makes more users come everysingle day.So, you will never find nothing to post about.Good Luck on your way to free hosting!Hope to see you around! :D