xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

Season 09-10

Who will win the 09-10 EPL title  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the new season a couple of weeks away, lets guess who will win the league title. There is the usual big four of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd. And then we have the likes of cash rich Man City looking to gate-crash the party. Outsider bet would be Aston Villa, who have had a brilliant season and will be looking forward to improving their league standing.For me, as an Arsenal fan, I will go for them to win the league title. But I know it will be difficult, having lost players like Adebayor (thou I think it is beneficial for the club) and Toure. But hey, the ball is round

I'll have to go with liverpool being a supporter we gave Man U a good run last season it was just the draws that did it for us in the end.I hope Man City flop just because their spending and Real Madrid's have ruined the transfer market. Arsenal may struggle after the loss of Adebeyor and Toure unless they can replace these players.Chelsea may do well if they can keep their manager for the whole season.Man U I feel will miss Ronaldo and Tevez which could cost them important goals.So my top four prediction is:1. Liverpool2. Chelsea3. Man Utd4. Arsenal