xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

How To Study Flash?

Hi friends,I know something in flash.But am not a good designer.How to study macromedia or adobe flash.Can you suggest any tutorials.Flash is most commonly using in all websites.It is smaller in size and it helps to increase the performance of web applications.

Hello,I've used flash for a few years but haven't got around to the latest version yet, I stopped at MX 2004. Which version are you working with? I suggest going to flashkit.com and either searching their forums or tutorial pages, but you need to watch out for what version the tutorials are in.I've also found the help tab (or F1) in the flash program useful for a more quick insite. Google search works too.Good luck

I've only used flash cs3 once and was just a 30 day tutorial, I didn't have time to play with the new bells and whistles. I hear it has bones feature, bet that's helpful for character rigging. I always wanted it to be more like Adobe Illustrator mets Maya.What kind of purpose do you have in mind for flash, animation or more navigation/interactivity?

Hey guys .. even i desperately wanna learn FLASH ... i check out flashkit.com ... there r juzz comments in der .. der r no free tuts available >> .. so where do i learn flash from .. plzzz help me .. i wanna learn Web Designin .. > !!

On the big blue navbar on flashkit, there is different categories on the left that say Home, Movies, Tutorials, etc. The one that says the The Lounge is the forum where you can search for common problems and solutions. When you click Tutorials there are different catagories to choose from or you can do a search.Personaly, I would have had a harder time with flash if not for a few classes but this has been my go-to-site.