xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inverse_bloom

Alarm Clock What tune does yours play?

I'm surprised i couldnt find this topic anywhere on the trap. If your alarm clock/mobile phone play's a tune, what tune does it play?. I use my mobile as an alarm and currently have it set to play "kokiri forest" a midi from Zelda:Ocarina of time, which is a very appropriate tune. :) Before that tune, i had my mobile set to the midi theme "Phendrana drifts" from Metroid:Prime. Does anyone have their alarm set to play the guitar theme music from the rocky movies?.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Well my alarm clock have the tune of "Hablame Claro - Wisin y Yandel" but how I hate to raised up in the mornings to go to the college I finally hate that song. I raised up to the 8:00 am but I only sleep 6 hours. That?s not enough rigth?I like the raeggaeton for my tunes on my mobile phone but in the street I have to go with the vibration active because there are a lot of thiefs that assault people and steals their things mainly their cellphones.I like this post and I will follow it. Thank you inverse_bloom.Regards.

I'm surprised i couldnt find this topic anywhere on the trap. If your alarm clock/mobile phone play's a tune, what tune does it play?. I use my mobile as an alarm and currently have it set to play "kokiri forest" a midi from Zelda:Ocarina of time, which is a very appropriate tune. :)
Before that tune, i had my mobile set to the midi theme "Phendrana drifts" from Metroid:Prime.
Does anyone have their alarm set to play the guitar theme music from the rocky movies?.

I have set alarm tone to "baby laughing"
I also use my mobile as a alarm.
In todays generation, people have addicted to their mobiles so much that they often find time in their mobile rather than the wall clock.
As soon as i sleep i keep an alarm in my mobile to wakeup early morning.

I used to have my mobile as an alarm clock until one day I don't know what happened but it didn't sound anymore :P (time to change the cellphone ha?), so I end up oversleeping and arriving to my work at eleven (thank God my boss is an angel and just laughed about the incident :D), and then I started using my computer as an alarm and I had the Alice deejay song "better off alone" haha until one day I was sleepy and try to turn off the alarm and the computer fell from my nightstand and it broke a little bit :D:D, since then I didn't have an alarm so I had to sleep looking at the watch so I knew when was time to wake up, It is horrible because you became really nervous that you are not going to wake up in time, but somehow your body just know and you wake up just in time... It's a weird feeling but awful because it happens even on weekends... Then one day I told one of my workmates that I didn't have an alarm clock and he was the sweetest on earth and bought me one :), but it is a regular alarm clock with the pee pee pee sound and is pretty bad to wake up to that but is better than nothing... :D

i have a cell phone, that i have like four alarms for me to wake up to, all are high pitched, because i am a heavy sleeper....